Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 09:08 AM   #221
Loves5
Lil Kinz
debbiebee123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

will there be more vacation spots other than the spa and the tropical island?
debbiebee123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 09:08 AM   #222
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Here is another question:

Have you ever thought of making a reality webkinz? Sort of like an amusement park? Where you can build an actual clubhouse and have all the rooms. Where kids can be imaginative, and they can be the webkinz?
Priceless is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 09:10 AM   #223
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Dear Creative Director,
I have always thought it would be amazing if there was some sort of way your Webkinz Pets could walk around Kinz Ville. Of course, you can walk in your room and in various Clubhouse rooms, but you can't just take a walk down the street. It would be really great if we'd be able to do something like that- find houses of your friends on the street, actually walk into shops, and etc. Do you have something like this up your sleeve or in the works?

Thanks,
Emma
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 09:11 AM   #224
Lil Kinz

elephantlove is on a distinguished road

Have you ever considered giving Webkinz World members more control over what the rooms in their house look like, such as letting them customize windows and doors by giving them options when they purchase the room, and allowing members to move them around later if they were to change the purpose of their room?
Old 02-02-2011, 09:16 AM   #225
Diabetes Awareness

ManxKat has disabled reputation

When will we be able to make friends in the Park?

Why doesn't the weather change in the Park like it does in our outdoor rooms?

Why don't the names available for rooms reflect the room themes?

Or why can't we make up our own names for our rooms?

Thanks for making Webkinz so much fun for all ages!
ManxKat is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 09:17 AM   #226
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

A few of my questions would be...

Are there any plans to revitalize older features of webkinz world, such as like when you gave Arte and the Curio shop new life by adding Doug the Dog and adding the Wish of the Day to the Wish Factory?

Any plans to expand on the Keys to Kinzville concept? maybe Governors? Senators? Presidents?

Any new vacation destinations in the works?

When are we going to be able to move and/or remove doors? (you've hinted...we are waiting, (not so patiently)

Could you lift the current restrictions on existing items being limited to certain rooms without reeking havoc in ww? or could you make it that there are no such restrictions going forward?

that's it for now.

Thanks for another great contest WI and to the Creative Director for his (or her) time.
SheaLyn2 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 09:18 AM   #227
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

Why can't we trade the stuff that we earn? It is very random what you can and cannot trade. I understand why we can't trade estore items, but why other things.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:18 AM   #228
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

Here is my quesion...

Would you ever consider having like a few days where we could buy estore stuff with our own WW cash? I know that I will never be able to become an estore member and I know that I am not the only one that isn't able to. It wouldn't have to be all of the items there you could just choose a few items to open them up to all of the players of WW on certain days. It gets frustrating sometimes when I see the ads on WW. There will be some really cute themes, especially around the holidays and I will never be able to get them. Anyway that is my question.
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 09:19 AM   #229
cookiekittin

cookiekittin is on a distinguished road

1.) how do you decide on webkinz pets? do you vote?
2.)how do you think of WW clothing, pets, designs, . .ect.
3.)what webkinz is your favorite and why?
4.)who thought of the estore?
5.)will you ever make a webkinz video game, wallpaper, . . . etc. IRL?
6.)once a ganz estore item has been around for awhile will you reduce it's price or put them in the Wshop for extra kinz kash?
7.)have YOU ever completed ALL the coarse's at the kinzville acadamy at level 10?

P.S. i praise GANZ!
cookiekittin is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 09:19 AM   #230
klcottingim

klcottingim has a spectacular aura about

How do you decide which pets to create as Webkinz?

What made you think of creating WebkinzWorld?

Would you consider creating an extinct line of Webkinz?

How do you choose the next Pet of the Month?

How long does it take to create 1 pets specific food/item?

Will Lil'Kinz ever return?

Thanks for the amazing contest! I'm sure you will recieve many comments and worthy winners
klcottingim is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: