Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 08:09 AM   #191
Gifted

plaineater is just really niceplaineater is just really nice

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Here are a couple of questions:

- Does Ganz have any plans in the future to partner with any fast food chains to have products in kid's meal promotions??

- The Kinzville Times has been on Volume 1 ever since Webkinz started. When can we expect Volume 2??

- Will there ever be a way to make the "Daily Login" screen pop up manually?? I rarely get to log in all 7 days even though I am on every day because that box does not pop up everytime I log on.

Thank you
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 08:12 AM   #192
mugglegal7
Webkinz :)

mugglegal7 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Are we ever going to be able to delete or move rooms in our house? If so, when? If not, could you consider working on adding it? My rooms are all over the place, and I would really like to fix up my house!

Thanks!
mugglegal7 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 08:12 AM   #193
Lil Kinz
BevLuck is an unknown quantity at this point

My first question is, "Which webkinz pet has been the most popular over the years?" I would also like to know if webkinz accounts will ever be able to set time in our own time zones, for example, my time zone is Central. This can be confusing sometimes. Also, are retired pets ever the pet of the month since some of these can't be adopted anymore? My last question is "Will we ever be able to pay for tutors at the Kinzville Academy again. There are some classes that I will never pass! Thank you for making them all free though
BevLuck is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 08:12 AM   #194
Call me Haley

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

How in the Webkinz World did you decide to make Webkinz look the way that it does now? Were there any other ideas for its looks?
Cozyy is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 08:13 AM   #195
Lil Kinz

gbhq0405 is on a distinguished road

You have a Employment Office job of playing the piano, and there are pianos for your room that play music. Will we ever see an interactive instrument where we can create and play our own tunes?
Old 02-02-2011, 08:15 AM   #196

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

HI,

will Webkinz members ever be able to buy estore items (maybe retired) in the w-shop? maybe one time a year? Or will we ever be able to buy retired items in the w-shop or curio shop (like something from 2006 buying now).

Thank you for answering our questions.
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 08:16 AM   #197
Gift Guru

jenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonderjenny1 wows us all with wonder

One of my quetions is regarding pet items and certain Webkinz items. Sometimes I see a fabulous pet item, but then get a bit disappointed when I find out that the pet item can only be placed in an outdoor room or treetop room. Why are there limits put on items as to where you can place them in your Webkinz house? Will it ever be possible to put an item anywhere we would like to place it? Thanks so much for the opportunity to have this answered!
Old 02-02-2011, 08:19 AM   #198
Diabetes Awareness!

Arya is a name known to allArya is a name known to allArya is a name known to all

Do Webkinz fall in love? <3
Arya is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 08:24 AM   #199
Lil Kinz
threetwins is an unknown quantity at this point

my question is what was your motavation to start webkinz? it is such a great idea. how did you come up with it?
threetwins is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 08:31 AM   #200
Alyssa

alyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guide

Hello.My questions are
1.What inspired you to start Webkinz.=?
2.What was the first Webkinz, the first littlekinz Webkinz, and the first retired Webkinz?
3.Is there ever goining to be a point where we can make are own webkinz?

That is all for now
alyssa338 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: