Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 10:33 PM   #11
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

What is YOUR favorite Webkinz?

Will the Kinzville town ever be more interactive?
Jennielou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2011, 10:33 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Have you ever successfully completed level 9 agility or level 8, 9, or 10 of strength at Kinzville Academy on a computer that is relatively new?
Margo is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 10:33 PM   #13
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Will we ever be able to sell our ww items in bulk. What do you think about all the ww gardeners?
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #14
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

How did you find out about WI?
Do you ever use any of our ideas?
Would you ever make a webkinz alien?
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 02-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #15

sarahswebkinz is on a distinguished road

Dear Webkinz,

My absolute favourite thing to do in Webkinz World is to create rooms for my pets and design my very own landscapes. I'm always excited to see what new items are coming out and in what way I can use them in my rooms. Do you have any ideas to enhance the experience of creating webkinz rooms even more for the future, for example, creating new typed of rooms like mountain/jungle rooms that our pets can decorate and explore?

Sincerely,
a loyal fan
sarahswebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 10:36 PM   #16
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

Wondering if estore items will ever have the option to be traded. This could be done with a tradeable or non tradeable code option when buying an item. thanks
Old 02-01-2011, 10:36 PM   #17
Unregistered

How do you decide what pets to bring to Webkinz?
Will you start to get newer clothes in the Wshop?
Once the items in the Estore have been around for a while can you bring them to the Wshop for others who don't have a deluxe membership?

Thank you

Triar
Old 02-01-2011, 10:36 PM   #18
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Who and why thought of the estore?
What is your favorite webkinz world food?
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 02-01-2011, 10:36 PM   #19

webkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective socks

Will you ever release any new Lil' Kinz?

Are any new lines [i.e. Signature, Caring Valley, etc] of pets coming out soon that you could tell us about?

Have you ever considered making extra large [2+ feet long] Webkinz ?
webkinzdadd is offline Male
Old 02-01-2011, 10:37 PM   #20

crystalice1999 is on a distinguished road

Are you planning to reconstruct WW in a couple of years with a new logo? Will you be remaking rare, retired pets for a limited time? Why do pets get retired? Is it because the fabric of the webkinz runs out? In the future, can you guys either reduce the e-store points by about 60%? Or make a new set of trading cards (1: have a chance to win 10,000-30,000 e-store points, (2: have a chance to win a feature code of a rare or retired pet.
crystalice1999 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: