Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 07:15 AM   #171
Webkinz :)

Fabumouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Thanks for this opportunity!

1. How do you balance the pets and items created for your different target markets? Clearly Tail towns was in response to the large number of adult women playing on Webkinz, but what about the rest of your products (e.g., room themes?)

2. Was there ever a Webkinz plushie that just did not work out after being released? which one, and why?

3. How do you decide which area of Webkinz to work on at a given time? (e.g., there are many players who wish the Travel Agency offered more - and I would also like to see something new sold at the stand - but obviously, the hamster section was given priority)

4. What changes you would like to see, that cannot be handled by current/available technology?

5. Were you ever surprised by the extreme popularity of any aspect of Webkinz World?
Fabumouse is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 07:16 AM   #172

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Will the Key to Kinzville open up a whole new area like Kinzklips open up Zumworld?
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 07:17 AM   #173
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey! I was wondering, How do you choose which Webkinz you're going to make? Do you take votes, and also How do you choose what the Pet Specific Item will be and what it'll look like?
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 07:19 AM   #174

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Thanks for the great contest opportunity!

1. What do you like best about being the Webkinz Creative Director?
2. Do you ever plan on having users be able to decorate the front of their house?
3. What ideas are in store for the rest of this year?
geros9 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 07:24 AM   #175

kinzgirlrab will become famous soon enough

How do you decide what webkinz to make?

Will you release more lil`kinz?

Will webkinz ever travel into space?

What is your favorite thing to do at GANZ?

Do you have big plans for the future of webkinz?

How do you decide what pets to retire, and when?

What webkinz are you planning to retire next?

What is your favorite webkinz?

Are you planning a new webkinz accessory?
kinzgirlrab is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 07:25 AM   #176

harrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to all

So want to win that chair!!!!

Can I have mulitiple questions?

Cause here we go.

The travel agency it has been going since what May? June? there is still only 1 vacation! Are they ever going to make more????

Also Why did they stop making cute animals with like had.

Last one. Why is ganz making music videos like stay away from me for a webkinz crowd!

Hope one of these get picked! That directers chair would be EPIC!
harrihaven is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 07:29 AM   #177
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Awesome contest! So entering!!!

1. How do you come up with all the webkinz? Do you have a team searching for animals that would be cute and another team making up animals? Some of them are really creative, so I'd like to know.

2. If you decide to add something new to Webkinz World, about how much time and planning and work does it take to get it in?

3. Mr. Creative Director, I'd like to know exactly what you do. May you please describe a typical day on the job?
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 07:29 AM   #178

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

do you take into account all the answers in the weekly surveys on WW in deciding what changes are made on WW?
Are you ever going to offer individual themed room items , so they have their own natural environment ,for each type of pet e.g wildlife, insects, reptiles, farm animals, pets etc?
Are you going to introduce more interactive things like mazin hamsters in future?
kittypinck is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 07:31 AM   #179

harrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to all

Smile Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

View Post Originally Posted by harrihaven
So want to win that chair!!!!

Can I have mulitiple questions?

Cause here we go.

The travel agency it has been going since what May? June? there is still only 1 vacation! Are they ever going to make more????

Also Why did they stop making cute animals with like had.

Last one. Why is ganz making music videos like stay away from me for a webkinz crowd!

Hope one of these get picked! That directers chair would be EPIC!
Sorry i messed something up and for some reason it won't let me Modify it. Ok so on my 2nd question i was suppose to say, Also Why did they stop making cute animals with the strands of hair for fur like the

So sorry again!
harrihaven is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 07:36 AM   #180
Lil Kinz
birdyboy1997 is an unknown quantity at this point

here are my questions.

1. Will the original wishing well ever come back?
2. Is there going to be a chance for people in new york, florida, and quebec to enter a contest in webkinz newz?
3. Why can't people in new york, florida, and quebec enter a contest in webkinz newz?

-birdyboy1997
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: