Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 06:28 AM   #161
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Why are you making more better things for the E STORE and not webkinz site, now you have to have a deluxe account to buy new online pets theme and some new wallpaper or holiday stuff?

It seem like you drop the ball on webkinz site.
junwil is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 06:35 AM   #162
Webkinz :)
Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!Busymom is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Hi! Thanks for the oppportunity to ask my burning questions!

1. Why can some items be kinzposted and others cannot?
It is frustrating if you have more than one account and not be able to send some items back and forth, and things like the care prizes are easy for kids to earn, they could trade with them, and get other things less easy for them to get..

2. Why can't we selll birthday cake to the wShop?
On accounts with more than 200 pets the birthday cakes build up fast and my little dude can't eat cake all day! (Maybe I should adopt a pink puppy and name her Marie Antoinette and feed her all the cake!)!!

3. Will you consider doing a room theme On the Moon, and adjust the gravity in the room so that the pets look like they are moving in outer space?! We have so many cool outer space items, a moonscape room would be a Blast !!

Thans for the opportunity to get to know more about Webkinz World!

Old 02-02-2011, 06:37 AM   #163
Hkinz is on a distinguished road

My questions are....

Will there ever be webkinz objects that we can use in real life to play with are webkinz? Such as cars, houses, closests, beds.

Will Ganz ever have a webkinz tv show?

Will Ganz ever have webkinz books for offline?

Will Ganz have another webkinz trading card series?

Will Ganz have another youtube contest?
Hkinz is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 06:49 AM   #164
Call me cody
wwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud of

When will you bring Bamboo Break back? I remember you said you were taking it off to fix a little bugs. but it has been almost 2 years. i really liked that game.
wwf316 is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 06:50 AM   #165
rainbow dash is the
Gift Trainee

Sugardog678 is a glorious beacon of lightSugardog678 is a glorious beacon of lightSugardog678 is a glorious beacon of light

Hello there Creative Director!
My questions are:
1.) Which to-be-released pet is your favorite, and which retired pet is your favorite, and why?
2.) Will the Ganz eStore get more things, like a water slide that your pet will go down, and fall into a small pool, and other animated things like that?
3.) Which Webkinz item is YOUR favorite, and why?

Thanks! (:
-Sugardog678 a.k.a Sydney
Sugardog678 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 06:54 AM   #166
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

I have two questions:

1) Will there be an update to the Travel Agency this year?

and 2) Why is it that when I win "one of our most recent recipe foods" off of a wheel, I am still getting very old recipes from years ago?

I have over a year's worth of free Travel Agency tickets on my deluxe accounts and absolutely no incentive to use them. This is an area that really needs some focus.

Other than that, thank you for this opportunity, and also thank you for the new additions to the W-shop and Arte's Rare themes this year!
Old 02-02-2011, 07:01 AM   #167
Harry Potter!

HarryPotter55 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotter55 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotter55 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotter55 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotter55 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotter55 has a reputation beyond repute

I have two questions:
Question 1: Will you ever be able to put food onto the table and then you pet can eat it?
Question 2: Why did you make the estore?
HarryPotter55 is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 07:02 AM   #168
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

When will everything be kinzpostable?

Will there be an add on to the key to kinzville?

When will we get new doug, Alyssa and Magic forest prizes?

Why doesn't the Magical forest reset once you have rec'd all your charms?

Why is it so hard to get blue zummies in zum land...and why can't I play with them for as long as I want?

Will I ever be able to delete pets?

Will there ever be a more organized way to go thru your dock?

Why are different accounts getting flakes or leaves at different intervals..and some not at all...also ..since adults play...why isn't it every 6 mins all day...not just at peak times?

Last edited by lemony; 02-02-2011 at 02:14 PM..
lemony is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 07:10 AM   #169
Lil Kinz
laxlife191 is an unknown quantity at this point

HI!
well, my questions are
1: will there be a way to request webkinz to be your friends in the park?
2: How do you decide when the rare items will be?
3: What do you love best about being the CREATIVE DIRECTOR of WEBBBKINZ!
4: If you could have any one rare item in real life for your home, what would it be!?
5: If you could eat any recipe food what would it be?

Thanks for tanking the time to answer some of our many questions!
YOU ARE AWESOME!
oh... 1 more!
6: will there be a ninja webkinz! because that would be so cool!
KEEP MAKING WEBKINZ AWESOME WITH ALL OF YOUR IDEAS!
laxlife191 is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 07:14 AM   #170
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Hi there Creative Director!

Thanks for the opportunity to ask my questions. I have four really important things that I would like to know about the future of Webkinz World:

1. Why can't you create a way for us to edit our room layouts? In the beginning, rooms were auto-generated when we adopted pets. As you add cool and interesting new themes, we try to set up rooms to include this new theme but since we want doors/walls/etc on specific walls we are forced to branch out and out and out, creating useless rooms in order for us to put them where we want them.

This is a big problem with eStore room themes. Once we put them somewhere they're stuck there- it's not like a W-Shop theme where we can wait until Arte sells it again and just buy it to move it to another room. Maybe we can be allowed to pull wallpapers and floorings out of rooms to move them somewhere else?

Room layouts can be adjusted by linking the database tables which contain the items within the rooms so that the parent room can be put somewhere else on the layout grid.

2. Will there ever be a way to rename our rooms to something meaningful? Why can't you do something like a "Super Deluxe Day" where maybe only Deluxe members can name their rooms in order to find their items and pets.

3. Can you create a Webkinz Bank so users can invest their KinzCash to earn interest and learn about economics?

4. Can you make a way for Webkinz gardeners to pick ripe items and sell them faster? Eg, when the user clicks on the ripe item, just have it refresh to its new state and make an animated "+1" or something float up. We know how to garden and we don't need to click through 50,000 dialog boxes every time we sell something.... since every time we do an activity it treats us like it's our first time doing it.

Thanks for reading! Webkinz World can be the best online gaming site and you can do it if you respond to your users properly.....!
likmfurry is offline Male
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: