Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 01:46 AM   #141
Webkinz :)

CockerSpanial♥ will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Are you afraid that Tail Towns will make Webkinz un-popular? Or that kids would get bored of webkinz?
CockerSpanial♥ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 01:52 AM   #142
Unregistered

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Hi I'm not fully registered, but can I enter? My user is MollyMolly7 for WI. Questions:

Who thought of making signature endangered pets?
What was the first created webkinz?
How long does it take you to make a webkinz? (I've always wanted to know, even though it might be a FAQ)
How do you think up such creative ideas for made up pets, for instance, the Cream Soda Pup/ Misty Pup?

Thanks, hope you'll accept even though I am not registered full yet. I'm new
Old 02-02-2011, 01:57 AM   #143

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

I have a question about all the new clothing recipes...there needs to be a "fashion" magazine in the wshop that shows some of the clothing recipe solutions (just like the cook books, which could be updated too) Do you think something like that would be coming out? There are so many that seem to be taking ever to solve (so long it isn't too much fun anymore) Thanks
Old 02-02-2011, 01:59 AM   #144

jenjones is on a distinguished road

I know a lot of the members on Webkinz are mothers and grandmothers which is why I assume you are making the new Tail Towns site to appeal to that demographic. Do you think your new website will be as enjoyed and as addictive as Webkinz? Will it hold the same appeal?
jenjones is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 02:00 AM   #145
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

This is so fun. I have only been into Webkinz a little less than a year but I quickly reached the 'magic' 100 number on my first account totally by accident....I didn't know that hamsters counted and I had 8....I kept looking at my profile page and seeing that I only had 90 some pets and thought I was OK until BINGO!...that purple thing came up that shows countdown of loading 100 pets. Anyway, on to the question.....since I had to open more accounts to accomodate my new pets I've since realized that I'd really like to have certain pets on different accounts.....like all the signatures on the same account, all dogs, all cats, all african wildlife, etc. I now have 4 accounts and about 180 pets. QUESTION: Would it be possible to transfer pets to others accounts owned by the same individual...perhaps on a one time basis. There would not need to be any transfer of KC, rooms allowed, or items...just transfer the pet.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 02:04 AM   #146

BGriff54 has a spectacular aura about

1. How can I get more retailers in my area to sell Webkinz?

2. Will you ever make the original Cheeky Cat or Cheeky Dog available at the eStore?

3. Do you have any creative job positions in the US?

4. Why are some items not tradeable or Kinzpostable?

5. Who decides what new animals to create?

6. Are there any plans to add new room names to the list?

Thanks for listening!!!
BGriff54 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 02:08 AM   #147
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Is it possible to combine rooms to make a bigger room...remove a wall. And.....could we please be able to link outdoor rooms together to make bigger spaces for everything.....playing fields, race tracks (with lots of cars and bleachers), bigger parks...amusement parks. The 'door' thing is a pain for the outdoor room in this case and you can't see the whole picture if we can't increase the space. The same for bigger indoor rooms but I really want bigger outdoor spaces.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 02:12 AM   #148

CockerSpanial♥ will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by CockerSpanial♥
Are you afraid that Tail Towns will make Webkinz un-popular? Or that kids would get bored of webkinz?
Are you actually being on WW a lot but your username and the way you act is like "normal",usual?
CockerSpanial♥ is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 02:13 AM   #149
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

Will the Webkinz Road Trip Tour be in Canada this coming summer?
Munchies is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 02:14 AM   #150
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Thanks for the opportunity!

With respect to the Deluxe Boxes, have you considered theming the boxes to each month? We've had some themed to holidays or months in the past, but it would be fun to see a year of boxes themed to the month, or a soecific holiday in that month.

It would probably require re-programming, but is there a way we will be able to place any item in the center of a room. Some items will only sit around the center of the room, but not directly in the center, thereby throwing off the symmetry. It is especially noticeable on the floorings that have a center design.

The real world is pretty tough out there. Webkinz World is a fun safe place to be, yet we get served up many disappointments, and the kids get frustrated and quit. While we can't expect it to be wonderful all of the time, there are often long stretches where the money or prizes earned are repetitive or common items. Has any consideration ever been given to making things easier in Webkinz World, such as achieving high scores in games, earning more kinz cash, less sap glop, better prizes - - not just sometimes, but more of the time?

Before you introduce more things within Webkinz World, will you address and fix the outstanding glitches, including the ones that cause a loss of kinzcash with no return?
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: