Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 12:32 AM   #121
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Another question:

Have you ever considered allowing all members who already own a pet of the month pet to get a Loot Bag? As a mother of kids who play, and a mother who plays herself, once we have a pet adopted to an account we prefer to spend our money on new pets versus the older pet of the month pets, which most of the time we already have, but it means we are always missing out on the pet of the month loot bags; even if those who already have the pet of the month adopted simply get a pet of the month item, not the other items in the Loot bag...the token could be the benefit to those who buy and adopt in the month, but the pet of the month exclusive item could randomly be issued to all members who have the pet. As an addition to this question, have you ever considered making one of the new pets being released in a particular month the actual Pet of the Month...it would greatly increase the monthly sale of the new pets......and would have people scrambling to buy them up.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 12:33 AM   #122
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

this is so great! thank you for this opportunity to have one of my many questions possibly answered, and to get a prize from it too!

i have many questions:

will you ever rerelease retired pets? and why did they retired in the first place?

will the webkinz tour van go to canada? it is very unfair for canadians and other people worldwide to miss out on such an event.

are there ever going to be new classes at the academy?

how do people get the: zingoz dunk trophy, zingoz bounce trophy, krafty kritters trophy, token collector trophy, and of course, the director chair?
what inspired webkinz?

why did you come up with ' webkinz' as a name for this site?

what inspired you to become a webkinz employee?

will there ever be a singer pup? ( music note print on a dog)

what is something youve always wanted to say to all us webkinz fanatics?

do you have a collection? if so, how many do you have and what is your favorite?

why did items online in webkinz retire?

will webkinz ever be able to wear socks and shoes, wigs, or accesories like bracelets necklaces, earrings or other piercings?

how come you no longer make lil'kinz?

have you ever run out of ideas for webkinz?

has it crossed anyones mind to make a tv show of webkinz? or books?

when did estore items and pets become an idea?

was it hard to make webkinz a reality?

is it still?

i have many more questions, but i think ive bothered you all enough of my uestions i hope any of these questions are answered, not because of the prize, but because these questions ive always wonderedabout
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 12:37 AM   #123

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Have you ever considered making sprinklers for the Webkinz gardens?
alexandi is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 12:39 AM   #124
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Have you ever considered making trade-able coins such as $100KC, $500KC, $1000KC, Thanks for answering some of the Questions.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 12:55 AM   #125
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

What would you like kids playing in WW to take away with them as larger life learnings?
vanberk is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 12:56 AM   #126
Ultimos

Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!

Will it ever be possible to remove and re-adopt pets? My little sister spelled a ton of her pet names wrong, and now that she knows how it's spelled, she wants to get rid of them. Also, before you had Mazin Hamsters as pets, and they were restricted to their own little section, I got some, thinking they were totally different things. Now they're pets, and I honestly don't want them there. Is there any hope of pet removal/readoption in the future, or at least a pet renaming function? Thanks, Sean
Omnitrix is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 12:58 AM   #127

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

My question is about the academy...I was called to Mrs. Cowlines office because my grades have slipped. I desperately need a tutor to help me pass a few classes. Is there any chance the tutor feature will return? I really hope so I need a little extra help. Thanks.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:59 AM   #128
This Time

webkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond repute

Would you ever consider making Lil' Kinz versions of retired pets? (e.g. Lil' Kinz Cheeky Dog, Lil' Kinz Cheeky Cat, Lil' Kinz Love Puppy)?
webkinzfan32 is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 01:06 AM   #129

kissylips84 is a jewel in the roughkissylips84 is a jewel in the rough

Where do you get the ideas of all the Webkinz pets?
How do you think of such creative foods for these Webkinz?
kissylips84 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 01:08 AM   #130
hy not be a

webkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to behold

What is the process you go through when deciding on Webkinz to create?
How do you come up with the ideas for a Webkinz? How do you create the item, food, and gift box for it?
webkinzfan91 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: