Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 12:01 AM   #101
mountainfairy
Webkinz :)

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Is the recommended limit for number of pets per account still 100? Are there any plans to make managing so many pets on one account more efficient or, even better, to efficiently support more than 100? So many members I know of have well over 100 pets and several accounts. I think this kind of takes from the fun. Having multiple accounts would be great if they could somehow be linked to one user such that kinzcash and items can easily be transferred between the accounts. To summarize my question, How does Ganz intend to keep us collecting pets, especially estore pets, if they become such a burden to play with in the end? I have several unregistered pets because I am paranoid about reaching the 100 limit and slowing down WW functionality. Having 50 already makes it slower.
mountainfairy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 12:03 AM   #102
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

One of my questions is this:

Have you ever considered lowering the price of eStore items, and in particular the actual pets? Basically the actual cost of purchasing the eStore points for the pets is on par with those you can purchase with an actual plush and I feel that the value is 'off' since there is not an actual plush toy that comes with an eStore pet?
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 12:03 AM   #103
hy, hello there!
Gift Guru

HORCRACES is an unparalleled talent
HORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talent

Will there be another chance to earn a Sparkling Pegasus or are the current ones the only that will ever be released? If the Sparkling Pegasus will not be returning, what will be the special pet for 2011?
HORCRACES is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 12:04 AM   #104
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

What do you find is the most rewarding part about being the creative director of Webkinz?

Do you have a favorite Webkinz?

What's the rarest Webkinz pet?

What is the most popular Webkinz pet?

Will Webkinz members be able to remove doors from rooms? If so, when?

-Animalia
Animalia is offline Male
Old 02-02-2011, 12:07 AM   #105
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Another question:

Will you ever consider making eStore items 'tradeable'? With a limited number of members allowed to purchase the eStore points wouldn't allowing the trading of these items increase the money spent at the eStore by allowing trading of these items? (This being the outcome because those who can spend will spend more knowing they can get other items in trade for eStore items).

Another question:

Have you ever considered making WW timezone relative? Weekend events start at 9:00 a.m. KT (EST) which means out on the West Coast of Canada/U.S. children would have to get up at 6:00 a.m. to start hourly events, which is not a popular idea amongst parent's of Webkinz playing kids.

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 02-02-2011 at 12:07 AM..
Old 02-02-2011, 12:07 AM   #106
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Would you please share with us what the Ganz Webkinz Division employees received as a 2010 Christmas gift?
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 12:09 AM   #107
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

Another question:

Will more of the retired items and pets ever be re-released as they have in the past?
Old 02-02-2011, 12:09 AM   #108
uvz my bunny <3
Gifted
LavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to behold

Will there EVER EVER be another chance to grab a sparkling pegasus?

Is there going to be a 2011 pet like the sparkling pegasus? (for prizes)

Are you going to make more kinzville academy classes? You should do a WKN contest on it like clubhouse rooms!

Are you easing more over into Estore pets? I like the balance that's going on now personally.

Will the in-WW estore ever have the option for you to adopt pets right then & there?

Will we ever be able to friend people in the Park? Or change our clothes in the park?

Will there be more tournament area games to look foward to this year?

Will there ever be presents for 4th of July & Independance day? Even if they're just USA prizes?

Are you planning on anymore signature lines?

Why did you ever retire the cheeky cat/dog/love puppy/pegasus/ sherbet bunny (all the rarest) in the first place?

I might come back and post more (:
LavenderDance is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 12:14 AM   #109
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

Another question:

Will eStore items ever be made sellable back to the Wshop?

Another question:

What is the reasoning behind not allowing trading of eStore items and will this ever change?

Another question:

Will deluxe memberships ever be able to be purchased with Kinzcash and will you ever allow eStore points at the WW eStore ever be able to be purchased with Kinzcash? If not, could you explain why?

Another question:

How and why was the decision made to change the Webkinz World accessibility for new account holders? Just to be sure this question is understood; when a new account is now created in WW the member does not have access to all areas in WW right away, and I was just curious how this decision was made and why.

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 02-02-2011 at 12:14 AM..
Old 02-02-2011, 12:15 AM   #110
Goodbye!

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

How did you come up with the idea for 'signature' or 'estore' pets?
Who creates and writes the POTM songs and videos?
iamsam is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: