Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 11:57 PM   #1041
Webkinz :)

therichmcduck is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Will you ever make a mazin hamster that doesn't need so much from your computer? Because my computer won't run it.

Will you make a mazin hamster version that doesn't need so much from your computer? Because my computer can't run it.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2011, 11:59 PM   #1042
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Hi! Thanks for having this contest. I have a few questions.

1. I like the idea of having the map of Kinzville, although it seems to sometimes make things take even longer than they might. Can you please put the "Daily Kinz Care" on a pull down menu? I sometimes cannot get that menu to come up regardless of what browser I'm in, and even when I've cleared my cache and cookies.

2. I keep getting "Please wait" messages all the time, and often can't get in, I'll get a "Oops we cannot connect to Webkinz World," or "We cannot connect to the server." still..

3. When I go into the park -- especially with this current contest going on for Valentines' Day, my pet freezes, and can't move, or get anything from Cinnamon the hamster. This has been an issue for many months now...

Just a few of some continual points that keep presenting themselves.

I think that the creativity of Webkinz World is great, but it would be much more enjoyable if you could get it to work much more smoothly AND quickly. It's very time-consuming, and I have nieces and nephews who no longer play so much on it because it's too frustrating.
Thanks for your attention.
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Old 02-08-2011, 12:00 AM   #1043

basbunch is on a distinguished road

Greetings Ganz Webkinz Creative Director:
Thank you greatly for providing such wholesome entertainment for my family. It is thrilling to guess what exciting features will be coming to Webkinz world next. Will players be able to design their own estore pets, wall paper or items? Since, I’ve convinced myself that I need everything in Webkinz world, when will more replicas be available? Given that my virtual mansion already contains a plethora of items, I was wondering if it would be possible to have an item locator function. Lastly, I would like to inquire if a jumbo size room plans are in development as my garage has nearly every square occupied by an awesome vehicle.
Thanks for answering my questions and for developing such a wonderful world.
Webkinz Super Collector
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: