Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 09:55 PM   #1021
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Hi Creative Director,
First off, I would like to say - Great job!!

Webkinz are the cutest and funnest pets to play with - and I think that is because of all the extra special details you and your team have added - facial expressions, movements, pet actions, and even the things the pets say. So, for my questions, I must know, do you use kids to bounce ideas off? How do you come up with all the special things the animals do, (And the hamsters - my kids laugh their heads off with the hamsters!)? Do you watch kids play to see what they love? My kids act out webkinz and will spend hours pretending they are their pets! We are a true webkinz family.

My other questions have to do with the characters in webkinz world. How do you come up with the characters and their stories, and will you be adding more of their outfits and clothes to clothing items we can collect for our pets? Do you create the character, and then come up with the area of webkinz they host, or do you come up with a new area and then create the character to best host that area? We love the characters and it's fun to see them available as plush pets for our room, and be able to dress our pets in their clothes.

Thanks so much for creating the best site in the world!
aerogrit is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2011, 09:57 PM   #1022
Webkinz :)
kellykinz8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Creative Director,

I have a couple questions for you (I've been thinking of them since the last contest)!

First, if you could have ANY Webkinz pet EVER made (online and plush) as a real live pet, which one would you choose? I spent a lot of time thinking about this, and it is really tough! There are SO many cute ones out there, but I cannot pick just one! I love the Zodiac pets but my mom says they are too much money!

Second, if you could have a job in Webkinz World which would it be? I wish Dr. Quack had a nurse working with him, because that is what I want to be.

Third, can you make it possible to Kinzpost the gifts we get for logging in every day? I have a few of the same I would like to share with my friends.

Finally, why aren't there any apps for games on Droid phones, only Iphones? I don't have an Iphone and I want to play games on my phone.

Thank you for reading these,
You faithful Webkinz fan!
kellykinz8 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 09:57 PM   #1023
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

I heard about Webkinz going more 3D, is it true?
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 10:10 PM   #1024

megloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightmegloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightmegloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

Dear Creative Director,

My pets are big fans of Chef Gazpacho and The Monkey & Monkey Show. We were wondering, are there any new TV shows in the works for WW? Have you ever considered a home shopping channel where there are special items available for purchase from the show? Or maybe there could be educational shows hosted by Goober or Ms. Cowaline.

Sincerely,
Megloveswebkinz
Old 02-07-2011, 10:40 PM   #1025

Katemi has lots of talentKatemi has lots of talentKatemi has lots of talentKatemi has lots of talentKatemi has lots of talentKatemi has lots of talentKatemi has lots of talentKatemi has lots of talentKatemi has lots of talentKatemi has lots of talentKatemi has lots of talentKatemi has lots of talentKatemi has lots of talentKatemi has lots of talentKatemi has lots of talent

How do you come up with the names for the Webkinz recipe foods?

Who designs the arcade games?

Katemi is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 10:41 PM   #1026
Lil Kinz
Mary321 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was wondering if Webkinz will ever award anymore Sparkling pegasuses in contests or are they planning to award a different pet from now on? Thanks!
Old 02-07-2011, 10:41 PM   #1027
Webkinz 4 Ever!
Lil Kinz

~Webkinz4Ever~ is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh finally! Here are a few of my questions:

Will there ever be a Webkinz Doberman Pinscher? My friend and I would love to see this Webkinz!!

Will WebkinzNewz members in Florida/New York ever be able to enter the WebkinzNewz contests? I'd really like to enter and actually have a chance to win!

Will we ever get the option of Kinzchat Plus in our Pet's Room when we invite friends over or have a home party?

Will there ever be a musical theme available in the WShop?

Lastly a random question,

Do Webkinz have peripheral vision?
~Webkinz4Ever~ is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 10:49 PM   #1028
californiagirl05

californiagal05 is an unknown quantity at this point

My question is:

Is anybody considering making Webkinz World/ Kinzville even more interactive than it already is by having pets be able to walk around on the map/in the town? (For example, the way we can move our pets around in their rooms/ houses.)
Old 02-07-2011, 10:57 PM   #1029

bambrowneyes is on a distinguished road

Thanks for doing this . It is nice to know we can be involved.
1. Do you think we can get some kind of webkinz calender on our sites that help keep important dates and keep track of parties we are invited to attend. I get invited to many parties and I cannot always remember when they are schedule?
2.Why did you change the format of the how long you can play with your Zums. I use to be able to get a decent amount of zummies and play as much as I could. Now it is restricted and much harder to get zummies its not worth the time and effort so much anymore?
3.Is there anyway you could tell us the pet of the month in advance 6 mths or a year at a time. I would like to be on the lookout for them while I shop for new ones. Also are you coming out with new pet of the month prizes?
4.Why does Ms. Tabby say You have made it to the highest level you can come back and play at this level anytime. To me that means you will not lose this level status. But yet we all know you get knocked down if you miss a couple a times?
5. How about some fruit trees to plant in our Garden to harvest and is there anyway when we harvest our garden could our fruits and veggies get put into bushels and when that bushel is full say in 50 pieces. That way it takes up less room in our queue and easier to sale at the w shop.
6. Is there a time that we might see a winter garden theme and not at the Estore where we have to buy it.
Thanks
bambrowneyes is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 11:14 PM   #1030

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

Clothes look great in the dock, but all detail (and sometimes most of the garment) disappears when it's on a pet. Rabbits' angled back legs stick out of pants legs as though the pants are ripped; and on dragons and other long-necked pets with big chests, the fronts of clothing tops disappear completely. Other pets have still other fit problems. What looks great on one looks awful or almost disappears on another. (Not to mention that the best design feature is often on the front of the garment so that it disappears completely when it is on the four-legged pets, whose fronts face the ground!) Can you make clothes that fit all pets or at least provide a section matching each type of animal to the clothing it can or cannot wear correctly?

Can you put detail on the back of the clothes instead of the front so that what we see in the stores and in the dock is what we actually get?
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: