Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 08:13 PM   #1011
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

In addition to my other questions here are a few more.

Will you ever have anything available for special needs Webkinz? Like a Wheelchair?

Will you ever have any clothes available in PJ's that our FISH, WHALES and SHARKS can wear? My whale wants to wear a dress but can not. all he can wear is a hat.

Will there ever be a Dentist office in WW? like Dr. Quacks? or a Beauty Salon?

Thank you for taking our questions!
rockermom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2011, 08:15 PM   #1012
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

I'm not sure if this has been asked already or not, but might we expect to see some new plants for our gardens in the w-shop in the near future? Maybe some fruit trees, as well? I've been on webkinz for 3 1/2 years, and I think we've had the same 7 plants the entire time. But please, just add. Don't take any away.
magicw is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 08:22 PM   #1013
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Dear Mr. Director,

My, my do you have a task reading all these great ideas, questions, suggestions and comments.

I only have two other posts way back there somewhere and just thought of one last question/idea.

How come you cannot place a plush toy on a sofa, chair or bed? I would love to have them sitting on furniture and not have to place them on the floor or put them away in a toy box. It would be just like placing a plant on a table or other items. Make the plush toys the same way.

Thank you again for this wonderful contest as it certainly looks like it's a great success. Good luck to everyone!
leeann15 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 08:25 PM   #1014
I Live For
Webkinz :)

iFerret is on a distinguished road

How long does it take to make a Webkinz Idea (Plush) into a prototype, are there many stages?
Is the final webkinz we see on shelfs, exactly like a prototype?
How many different prototypes does a Webkinz go through until it gets its final look?
iFerret is offline Male
Old 02-07-2011, 08:28 PM   #1015
Scarf23

Scarf23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there a way that you can develop a chart or something that by playing/doing activities on Webkinz you can earn Webkinz Estore credits? There are many on Webkinz with limited allowances and the items in the Estore are so awesome. Thanks so much for hearing my question!
Scarf23 is offline Male
Old 02-07-2011, 08:41 PM   #1016
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Hey CD, Just another question in addition to my other.

I was curious, if items that are NOT kinzpostable/tradeable will ever be tradeable? Some people only enjoy items for their trade values, but do not find it fun when it is stuck on your account. And also, why/how[did you decide] some of the items are not Tradeable?

thank you so much
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 09:48 PM   #1017
Lil Kinz

lovePupp is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you ever thought about retiring e-store pets and having deals like the regular webkinz?
lovePupp is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 09:51 PM   #1018
hat the...

totallyaddicted knows the way
totallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the way

Sorry, I have some "not so nice" questions to ask.

Dear Webkinz Creative Director,

First of all, I hope you will read all the questions that the members of WI have asked.

Here are my questions for you.

Why are there CONSTANTLY so many problems with the site??

Why is it OK for you to think that having SO MANY problems with the site it is OK??

Would you think that it would be OK if I only paid you what I wanted to pay you??

Don't you think that we deserve better?? Afterall , it is OUR money that keeps YOU in business.

Do you think you could focus MORE on the WW site itself and FINALLY fix what is not working and LESS on producing more "items". With those come more "fixies" as we all know.

Does the word "TEST" mean anything??

Does Ganz, on a daily basis, even read the Glitch Report Forum that Ganz itself asked WI to create?? (WOW, YOUR KIDDING ME, RIGHT??)

What have you done to the Kinzville Academy??

You have a gold mine here, but you are losing it fast because things don't work. I personally haven't bought anything Webkinz related for awhile now.

Why should I put money into your company that doesn't want to give me what I have paid for??

Yes, I am an adult. My DD only wanted me to play games on her account for the KC. She is no longer into Webkinz because it's not FUN anymore to her. It's not FUN when things don't work.

I am sorry if I have offended anyone but these are the questions that I would like to have an answer to.

Thank you,

totallyaddicted
totallyaddicted is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 09:52 PM   #1019

grapecrush has a brilliant futuregrapecrush has a brilliant futuregrapecrush has a brilliant futuregrapecrush has a brilliant futuregrapecrush has a brilliant future

I absolutely love all the new features that have been added to the outdoor yards. You took something that was plain and made them so realistic! Will new features be added to the indoor rooms in the near future? (for example: light switch on/off, ringing phones, flies buzzing)
Old 02-07-2011, 09:54 PM   #1020
Lil Kinz

lovePupp is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry for a second one, does one of the ganz staff have any WI accounts?
lovePupp is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: