Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 06:55 PM   #1001
5 kids=hard to be a
Gift Guru

missi is a glorious beacon of lightmissi is a glorious beacon of lightmissi is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

I love all the creative PSIs. What is the process for designing PSIs for new Webkinz pets?
missi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2011, 06:57 PM   #1002
Webkinz :)

marganta has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

View Post Originally Posted by WinterPal08
When could it be possible to make a 'Webkinz Backpack' that could be used to store items that we have for trade when we go to a trading room?
Great idea! I think they should definitely make something like this! Except you should be able to add to it. Like, if you didn't "pack" food but someone wanted to trade foods, you'd need to be able to get some foods from your dock or storage.
marganta is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 07:04 PM   #1003
oohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant future

What was the inspiration for the very first Webkinz pet? Does the person who came up with the concept still actively work for Webkinz/Ganz today?
bethmiz is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 07:14 PM   #1004

marganta has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite
My girls and I have been wondering...Is is possible to create a feature where you could some how mark items you want to trade and then they could be grouped and sorted together so you wouldn't have to go through your entire dock to get what you want to trade? Also, could you make all things tradeable? Maybe there could be a feature where the player or the parent could lock the item so it isn't tradeable (parents could have parental controls to lock certain items so kids don't accidently trade or sell special items) Thanks for your time.
I love this idea! Someone had a backpack idea that I thought was good, but this might be even better!

View Post Originally Posted by gab224466
the main question I would like to ask the director of webkinz is: If your are reaching out to this wonderful site that enhances the webkinz experience for all who play but have difficulties with in webkinz why then do you ban a pet who mentions the webkinz insider name in the chat plkus areas of webkinz. I think webkinz insider enhances the webkinz worl experience and s such a help with information needed to make webkinz world enjoyable while solving problems pets have. I Thiunk this deserves an answer, since you have sought the webkinz insiders to give opinions on numerous issues.
I agree! I know WI isn't sponsored by Ganz, but why shouldn't people be able to share hints, tips, good information sites, etc. in KinzChat Plus?

Last edited by marganta; 02-07-2011 at 07:14 PM..
marganta is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 07:14 PM   #1005
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

I am back with another question please.

● What factors determine which pet will be a plush and which will become an online only pet?

Thanks again for this opportunity!
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 07:21 PM   #1006
Lil Kinz
Starchaser is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Thank you for being so gracious with your time, and allowing us to ask questions. There are many interesting topics in this thread indeed, and I look forward to seeing some of these questions discussed a little further.

I would like to take a moment to discuss with you the latest additions to the Kinzstyle Outlet. As you are aware, this latest release of clothing was initially offered in Persephone's Kinzstyle Shop. After a short period of time, these items were removed, and then sold in PJ Collie's Outlet. To my understanding it was a programming error that Persephone sold these items in the first place, and the new clothing would be moved over to the Outlet. Of course by this time, many WW members had already used their Kinzstyle gifts to purchase these adorable items...that would now be available to everyone for Kinzcash. Why not just leave them in Persephone's shop? How was this decision ultimately decided upon?

I know that my daughter and I used roughly 20 of our Kinzstyle gifts to purchase these new items, thinking they would not be available anywhere else, as advertised in the Code Shop. Upon placing a phone call to Customer Service, I was told we would receive no compensation for our gifts. Of course I was very disappointed to hear this. I am a loyal fan of Webkinz and expected to be treated as a valued customer. This matter has affected many players and you have an opportunity to address this issue with all of us here on this forum. It would be such a shame if you pass up this opportunity to clear this matter up with some of your biggest supporters.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Starchaser
Starchaser is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 07:23 PM   #1007
mcfield

mcfield is just really nicemcfield is just really nice

Badges...it would be really cool if you could show all the available badges to be awarded so everyone could work towards earning as many badges as possible!

Communal Contest...what if you made the prize an exclusive item that you could not get anywhere else? Everyone would want to participate in the team effort to win an exclusive prize!
mcfield is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 07:23 PM   #1008
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Hi, I have a few Qs and Im not sure if anyone asked as u can see there is 1000 post already and i cant read them all, lol

Why did you create Deluxe accounts? I started years ago and now its either adopt a pet to continue or be deluxe.

When are you going to make bigger dressers? Omg my WW house is overflowing w dressers. I need bigger dressers that can hold 50+ items especially im deluxe and all these clothes estore and holidays ganz makes, i keep them for my pets but its 300+ clothes i have in my dock, seriously!

When will you update prizes on the klaw, alyssa, woodland, jumbleberry, doug, arte, etc, ?? we need more. Especially the Deluxe prize machine needs more prizes. Can u tell by now we dont like food prizes or w shop prizes? How about a room theme exclusive prizes to collect from the deluxe prize machine? That would be fun.

Do you have a webkinz account? What is ur favorite pet at the moment?

Why did you keep having themes in the estore? Its to pricey to buy pixels w real money, can you keep themes in w shop? I wish the Tea theme was in the w shop. I love teapots.

Did you make webkinz as a collector's game in mind? I love collecting in WW!

What plans do you have to help us design our pets rooms/house easier and better? I have items and mis matched rooms, doors in the way and items everywhere lost and hundreds in my dock. Its overwhelmig to decorate!

Can you please stop making items outdoor only? Why not make them acessible for both in and out?

When will you make a birthstone or zodiac cat? Its always dogs! Im a cat person!!! Pls include cats!

Thanks for reading and good luck everyone, i look forward reading which 5 you will pick and the answers!
calabelle is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 07:44 PM   #1009

SummerSolstice is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!
What do you like most and least about your job?
Sneak peak type question: Will Webkinz ever consider developing quests for our pets to participate in throughout Webkinz World?
Thanks for keeping Webkinz growing.
SummerSolstice is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 08:04 PM   #1010
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

Hi thank you for having this contest/ question opportunity.
1. will we be able to name our rooms ever again. I understand some found ways of making naughty titled ones but it is a shame that I can't say Egyptian room or Persain Palace, Ginger's tea room, or Caveman's Digs.
2. Once you have achieved your Tiara on your account you can never achieve another one. Are you going to make it possible to do it all over again buying charms then trying to collect the virtual ones. I really am enjoying this and don't want it to end.
3. In the rooms the middle sized one is a glitch. You cannot put on the left side wall (to the right of the door) an item. It just won't let you it's like it wasn't programmed in.
4. Will we ever be able to color our doors or remove them all together
5. Will you ever make any more outfit options to the KINZ CLOTHES bags, and are you still producing the T-shirts you need to buy to get won.
6. What happens when an item won't unstick. I contacted you/GANZ Customer service and they removed the table my invisible item was on but it never appeared back into my dock and when I put the table back and tried putting something else back on it says there is already something there. My clock is still gone and I cannot put something there in it's place. Any ideas?
7. What pet do you wish you could make but just can't because it just won't work out quite right.
8. How soon do you think Kinzville will have the kinks worked out - I can never get into Kinzpost via Firefow but works well in IE.
9. Do you think( I know you hope) Webkinz will be around in say five years?
10. If you bought E-store stuff and no longer want it can we call Customer Service to get it removed permanently?
11. Why did we not get refunded on the kinzstyle Shop Shopping Bag when no fault of our own you put items in Persephone's Shop (aka KinzStyle Shop) when it should have gone into the Kinzstyle outlet

Finally I LOVE WEBKINZ! Thank you for creating and maintaining such a cool site for kids of all ages!
Puppet
Puppet is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: