Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 04:57 PM   #991
Webkinz :)

kinzgirlrab will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Dear Webkinz Creative Director,

I was wondering about some more questions.

1. I like to garden on Webkinz, but I can`t go on every day. I find it difficult to garden when my crops keep dying. I was wondering if you could make the crops so that they don`t die if you forget to water them. I think that it is unfair to the people who can`t go on Webkinz every day, but like to garden.

2. Will the Webkinz tour van come to Canada in the near future? I really liked the Tour Van until I heard that I couldn`t see it. I think that it is unfair to the Canadian Webkinz fans that unless they go to America on vacation at the right place at the right time, the will not be able to see the van.

3. Do any GANZ employees read the Webkinz Insider forums regularly? Or, do you read any Webkinz fan site forums regularly? The fans that are also members of this forums have great ideas and complaints, often enforced by other members of the website. It would be great to see some of the members` ideas on the Webkinz website.

Thank you for listening, GANZ.

kinzgirlrab is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2011, 05:23 PM   #992
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

View Post Originally Posted by Bookworm255
Will we ever be able to buy small or medium sized yards, treetop or underwater rooms? Also, will we ever be able to rearrange the rooms in our house?

Thanks!!
In addition to my earlier questions, I was wondering if there will ever be new television shows? We've had the same 3 for years. Also, will there ever be coupons for the Curio Shop?

Thanks!
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Old 02-07-2011, 05:25 PM   #993

kinzgirlrab will become famous soon enough

Hello GANZ,

I apologize if this has been asked already, but why did you retire Lil`kinz?
kinzgirlrab is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 05:56 PM   #994
aiting for Spring

polarbear09 is an unparalleled talent
polarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talent

How did you come up with the concept of candy pets?
polarbear09 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 05:59 PM   #995
Indygirlaec

Question Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Is there any way to free e-store points by doing a certain thing somewhere in Webkinz World?
Old 02-07-2011, 06:00 PM   #996
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

Hello,

Will it ever be possible to move pets from one account to another, if not permanently then maybe for a week long visit or something like that? For example, my Sherbet Bunny could go and spend a week at my niece's house and she could take care of my pet during that time (and play with her like she was her own pet and see what it's like to have a Sherbet Bunny!) and maybe at the end of the week there could be a little reward for taking such good care of the pet? Anyway, that is my idea.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read everyone's ideas!!

Have a wonderful day!
SarahN is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 06:14 PM   #997
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

More questions, questions, questions!

1. Why can't we do actions in the Kinzville Park? Will we ever be able to?

2. Why can't we add other members to our Kinzchat Phone in the Kinzville Park? Will we ever be able to? I meet a lot of nice people in there, and I'd like to have them on my friend list.

3. Out of everything you've ever created on Webkinz World (Pets, Items, Accessories, Etc.) what are you most proud of?

4. What can we look forward to in the future? Anything mind blowing that you're just dying to share?

5. Will we ever have beds that pets can tuck into?

6. Will we ever have bunk beds?

7. Do you have any plans for Webkinz toys/accessories for fast food restaurant kids meals?

8. How are you EVER going to choose between all these entries?

Thanks for everything you do.
Sarah
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 06:31 PM   #998
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, how nice of you to answer these (and read through them all ) I will echo previous people, sorry if any of these are repeats.

1. With the Academy classes being free, more of my pets can visit. However, several of them have a hard time on the higher levels, my computer just goes too fast for them to complete some classes. Any chance of a tutor coming back to help them out?

2. Any chance of us being able to 'remodel' a room? For example, when I first adopted my pets, I received one size room. Any chance I can 'expand' that room and make it a larger room (buy a larger room and put it over it) or move rooms around? It would be fun to be able to buy a 'new' house and rearrange rooms.

3. Who comes up with the themes for the eStore pets? First Birthstone pets, now Zodiac pets and Candy pets. What's next?

4. Any new vacations coming out? While I love the Spa and our current island, my pets are feeling adventurous!

Thank you for taking the time out for this contest.
Ferf is offline Female
Old 02-07-2011, 06:47 PM   #999
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

I thought of some more questions.

- What Webkinz pet is the smallest? The biggest?

- I think I've heard why before but, why is it that when you sell an item to the wShop it's half of it's value? I understand it could be like it is in real life, but why is it half when you never even take it out of your dock?

Of all the favorite "Fests" (GooGoo Berry, Whacky Zingo, Winter, Fall...) which one is your favorite?

Last edited by Animalia; 02-07-2011 at 06:47 PM..
Animalia is offline Male
Old 02-07-2011, 06:49 PM   #1000
nathansmom40 will become famous soon enough

Will you be introducing any new characters (like Plumpy, PJ, Artie, etc.) into Webkinz World in the near future?

My little boy really enjoys playing in the 3-D Mazin' Hamsters world. Are there any plans to bring the rest of Webkinz World into 3-D?

Are there any new vacation destinations on the horizon?

It's really fun when sections of Webkinz World get makeovers or new prizes, etc. Some areas (like Alyssa's Star Search) have been unchanged for a long time. For example, is there any chance that Alyssa will have some new prizes to give away?

I've heard rumors that we'll be able to move around the doors to our rooms in our Webkinz homes. Any truth to this?

Thanks so much!

Nathan's Mom
nathansmom40 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: