Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 11:39 PM   #91
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Since a majority of the clothing cannot be worm by our aquatic pets; Would you please consider making a special line of clothing for the fish fashionistas?
WI 50ish is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2011, 11:40 PM   #92
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

Default Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

Okay this is my question, how did you guys think up of Webkinz World and all of its characters?
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Old 02-01-2011, 11:42 PM   #93
snarkeyop

WebkinzPie is just really niceWebkinzPie is just really nice

Are you going to stop making Lil' Kinz?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:43 PM   #94
Antarctica 2009

Post Re: Ask the Creative Director Contest - Win an Ultra-Rare Director's Chair!

R u going to make a White Lab?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:45 PM   #95

momshome2 has disabled reputation

Will we ever be able to put items catty-corner? There are so many times I would love to be able to do that in some rooms with some items!
momshome2 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:45 PM   #96

PSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant future

Will Ganz eStore items ever be available to the members who aren't allowed to get it?
Will we ever be able to move/rearrange or remove rooms in our Webkinz houses?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:48 PM   #97

momshome2 has disabled reputation

Here is another question.... I just got the easter hamster.
Why are the white ears not removable? You made the halloween hamster's pumpkin hat removable, so why are the white ears not removable?
momshome2 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:50 PM   #98
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Thank you so much for a fun contest, Sir!

I love the new Kinzville! So colorful, & what a fun
way to visit Webkinz World! Will you be adding more
to this fun feature? I can't wait!

Will you be adding another kinzville academy class?
I think it's so much fun going to the academy!

Will there be other competitions added to the stadium,
such as language? That would be fun! I love competing in the stadium!

Thanks for this opportunity to ask questions.
Sincerely,
MWP
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:51 PM   #99
hy, hello there!
Gift Guru

HORCRACES is an unparalleled talent
HORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talent

1. How do you go about the process of brainstorming/designing a new feature or idea? Do you follow a step by step guideline for creating or do you just have a spontaneous idea and work persistently to make it a virtual reality? Please take us through your ways of drafting, designing, and releasing a new feature, item, pet, etc.

2. Have you considered the possibility of converting KC into eStore points for the children who's spending is monitored by their parents (I.E. Only to plush)?

3. Would there be a way to customize a plush to your own personality? We are now able to customize our own T-Shirts, it would be awesome to do the same for a plush! Select a basic sample figure (I.E. Dog, Cat, Horse), choose the primary coloring, and design your own pattern (as a way to remember a deceased or loved pet) of spots, blotches, stripes, etc. Of course the pets would come with an increased price because of customization. My aunt has 3 dachshunds right now that I would love to be able to honor in such a way!

4. Who/where do you find inspiration for the POTM songs? When "Hug a Pug" was first released members of the GEDCT tried to guess how you could come up with such topics. I need to search for a direct quote to do justice to the conversation that day.
HORCRACES is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 12:01 AM   #100

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

1. Since we can't trade estore items can they be made to be shared by the 5 accounts listed on deluxe accounts?

2. Why is it not possible to win more than one trophy on an account even if we can't trade them? It gives you something to try for rather than playing it till you get the trophy then not playing it anymore.

3. Some trophies are really hard to win have you ever thought of making it easier since you can't trade the trophies anyway?

4. I love the academy but miss the tutor option. On double school days can you make the tutor option available?

5. Why did you decide not to let the new limited accounts not be able to trade or kinzpost items?

6. Is it possible to make an option to pull up a list of your items and where they are on your account so it's easier to find your items or see what you have in storage?

7. Why can't we rename our pets if we decide we don't like the name, like for the mystery pets where you put in the name first and then realize you have a pet that's a fish you named fuzzy?

When will you have another contest to give out the sparkling pegasus? Do you have plans to make more pets that will only be available through contest or logging on for Webkinz Day?

Last edited by Doggyfan; 02-02-2011 at 12:01 AM..
Doggyfan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 i c e d a n c e, alley&kate&ali, amber420 :], binky was here, cheeky!, cool contest!, coolio101 was here ♥, f l a m e d a n c e, f o o t o n t a b l e, footontable is sad, goldendoodle, i ask to many ?s, i hope i win :), it's jj(:, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lanawas here!!, lavenderdancy(:, meggieswebbies, never.say.never♥, pigster, seasambellsyd=bffs., tag took your tag, underneaththesun♥, we♥thecdirector!♥♥♥♥♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: