Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2007, 03:20 PM   #1
animals8910
Banned
animals891011 is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow ASK animals891011

I am starting a new advice column so if you have a question post away and I will answer it!

ebkinz helper
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2007, 03:34 PM   #2
♂♂ ♂♀ ♀♀
Gifted

puppups818 is a name known to allpuppups818 is a name known to allpuppups818 is a name known to all

Default Re: ASK animals891011

ok i will try it out... help me with this

webkinz world is supposed to be a good happy place for you to play in, right?
well then how come they have a game Hungry Hog to be exact, that tells you to only eat junk and if you do eat the healthy food you lose points?!?!?! and what about this! feed ing a cow a hamburger that is just wrong!!!!

sorry it is tricky but you will have to deal with stuff like this
puppups818 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2007, 09:13 PM   #3
animals8910
Banned

I agree with you. Exspecially how the stuffed animal the elephant is gray as a toy. but in real life they are more brown! WEbkinz world is mostly for little kids. so oviousely they are doing things that a little 5 year old would reffer to as "regular". It is there business pretty much, they don't usually tell the truth to get people to buy there stuff and use there websites. It's just business

Hope that helps and good question!!!
Old 07-06-2007, 09:34 PM   #4
TayGuh14
Gift Guru

TayGuh14 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by animals891011
I agree with you. Exspecially how the stuffed animal the elephant is gray as a toy. but in real life they are more brown! WEbkinz world is mostly for little kids. so oviousely they are doing things that a little 5 year old would reffer to as "regular". It is there business pretty much, they don't usually tell the truth to get people to buy there stuff and use there websites. It's just business

Hope that helps and good question!!!

you make a very good point
Old 07-07-2007, 06:12 PM   #5
animals8910
Banned

Thanks! I appreciate your comment!
Old 07-09-2007, 02:03 PM   #6
animals8910
Banned

Anymore questions??? I'm still here! Just keep the questions coming!
Old 07-09-2007, 02:13 PM   #7
♂♂ ♂♀ ♀♀
Gifted

puppups818 is a name known to allpuppups818 is a name known to allpuppups818 is a name known to all

i have another....

i really want holiday items because i missed them and i am new at webkinz and no one will trade me because they are rarer then most is that fair??
puppups818 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2007, 02:33 PM   #8
animals8910
Banned

Well, I can see why you want the holiday items! I can see how the other people don't want to trade because they are rare like you said!
It's not fair for you to not get them just because you missed them, and it isn't fair that other people don't want to give them to you, but really on there point of view (the people who don't want to trade) they think it's unfair that they have to give there rare items away. Do you here me out?
It's unfair that you didn't get them, and it would be unfair that other people would have to give them to you.
You can always get the same stuff the next year so they come and they go, and they always come back! Just be patient to get them! You will only get them that day so be on webkinz.com that day!

Hope that helps!!!!

Old 07-09-2007, 02:38 PM   #9
Gifted

gymnast980 is on a distinguished road

hi,
you know what i hate is when you go in the clubhouse and people come up to you with hearts i hate the heart symbol and i think they should get rid of it!
gymnast980 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2007, 02:45 PM   #10
animals8910
Banned

Me to! You know how they made an announcement that if you speek of marriage and boyfriends/girlfriends that you would banned from the clubhouse for 30 days? Well the heart thing should be one of those things you should be banned for too! That is just my oppinion to. If you really hate that so much, than you can e-mail webkinz.com with this address (I got it off from the site)
support@webkinz.com
Tell them how you don't like it! You may change it!!!!

Good Luck!
Best Wishes!

Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: