Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-20-2011, 09:41 AM   #21
Webkinz :)
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Arthur Christmas Gift Box 2 Arrives In Webkinz World on Sunday November 20!

Did anyone NOT get this gift? I didn't get it on 1 accounts but I did on all the others. Yesterday however, I was missing it on 25% of my 16 accounts. I guess I have a call to make on Monday.
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2011, 09:50 AM   #22
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Arthur Christmas Gift Box 2 Arrives In Webkinz World on Sunday November 20!

Wow! These gifts are super! Arthur Christmas should be a good movie too, it's got a good cast in it.

The Kinectimals stuff is fantastic as well! It looks darling for younger ones..... my kinz are loving their new buddies!
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:28 PM   #23

AndrewKennedy is a name known to allAndrewKennedy is a name known to allAndrewKennedy is a name known to all

We did not get the gift box today (20th) with the reindeer items on our account. We got the kinzpost about kinectimals, but did not receive that item, either. Logged out and logged back in several times. We really wanted the reindeer slippers!
AndrewKennedy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 02:02 PM   #24
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

I haven't gotten mine, either, but all of my family members did.

I might keep trying to log on to see if it appears, but other than that, we probably have to call Ganz tomorrow.
auntjenny7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 02:19 PM   #25
zialucia

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

I signed in to 4 accounts today and only received the Arthur Christmas Gift Box 2 on only 3 of them.

I have sent in a comment to Ganz about my missing box.

luciar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 02:57 PM   #26

Huntersaunt is on a distinguished road

I got my gifts on all 4 accounts today but two of them had a single candy cane, one got a candy cane and the bobble-head and slippers, the last account got the bobble-head and slippers as was expected.
Hey 1/4 of my accounts got what was expected, that's right in par! LOL
Huntersaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 05:01 PM   #27
pipperroo2

pipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clown

I didn't get a gift on my account. I have logged in 3 times now. What is the best way to contact Ganz? I really don't like to make phone calls, so email would be easier for me.

I really wanted the prizes in this box.
pipperroo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 06:20 PM   #28
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by AndrewKennedy
We did not get the gift box today (20th) with the reindeer items on our account. We got the kinzpost about kinectimals, but did not receive that item, either. Logged out and logged back in several times. We really wanted the reindeer slippers!
I am so glad it's not just me! I also have not received the Arthur gift box, & only gotten the kinzpost about the kinectimals gift, without the gift.
dancerchick914 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:21 PM   #29
Lil Kinz

muggsypoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Boo Hoo I did not get any Arthur Gift Box 2. Anyone eles left out what should I do ???
muggsypoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:11 PM   #30
ebkinz! noodlelover5

cats3dogs2 will become famous soon enough

cats3dogs2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: