Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 11:45 PM   #21
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Arcade Newz: Lily Padz 2 Arrives & Color Storm Returns

Thanks so much for the update!! We have missed the color storm and my son really missed the Lily Pads game..hope he will enjoy the new one!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 05:13 AM   #22
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

It's about time!!!! I loved that game, and it was DD's favorite!
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:18 AM   #23
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Yay! Lily Padz 2!!! Can't wait! i guess it makes sense to make a 2nd Lily padz since the 1st is just too easy!
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:10 AM   #24
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

I am so happy that it is Color Storm that is returning - although I never liked that game, it was completely unjust to remove it, promise its return, and have it not appear again. I am glad they finally were able to "fix the issues" and bring it back to the Arcade, where it deserves to be as long as it is not officially retired.

Thanks, Ganz.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:24 AM   #25
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

OMIGOSH!
COLOR STORM is my favorite game, I'm so glad they're bringing it back!
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:56 AM   #26
Webkinz :)

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

YES YES YES I Really missed color storm...I'm so excited!!! Wahoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
broevil222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:41 AM   #27
knuths

knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!

I <3 color storm! i didn't even know it left
knuths is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:46 AM   #28

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

I am very glad to see that Color Storm has returned. I enjoyed playing it before they took it out of the arcade. I am also interested in seeing what the new Lily Pads 2 is like. I haven't played the original one very much, but my dd was fairly good at it.

Thank you very much for the update!
CatCrazyMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:32 AM   #29

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

my favourite game color storm is back
kittypinck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:44 AM   #30
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

LOL, I got SO CLOSE to beating lvl 1 on Lily Padz. 1 more jump... but I died. Oh well, fun game. Color storm wasn't a favourite, but it was to some others so I'll be glad it's back

I past level one! Wootzies!

Last edited by Amygirl8; 03-17-2010 at 08:44 AM..
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: