Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2011, 05:43 PM   #31
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: April POTM Caramel Lion's Song is "Caramel Soup"

View Post Originally Posted by jeanenehea
I thought with the description on the WKN site that the video might contain a new secret recipe -- Caramel Soup! They gave plenty of ingredients in the song. As a matter of fact, TOO MANY ingredients! After compiling the list of the foods the video contains, I realized that NOTHING could have that many ingredients. Bummer.
Jeanene
maybe a megastove receipe???

I love this videoclip!!! This song is my favorite now! (before, hug a pug was my favorite)

I want buy one of this plush!!!!

Great work ganz!!!

Last edited by zebultux; 03-18-2011 at 05:43 PM..
zebultux is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2011, 06:18 PM   #32

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Boltaway
My thoughts exactly. Overall, I absolutely loved this video. Anyone else see traces of Tiger, Tiger and Piggy Plum Pie? It screamed it out to me. Anyway, I think that this video is 10x better than It's a Wonderful World, and the only reason I DID NOT like that one, was because of how cutesy it was. Also, I like the fast paced, dance-y videos. Thumbs up to Ganz for the Caramel Lion's hot new single!
Exaaactlyy... this one is the best one yet! I thought it wasnt gonna be so fun, Ganz hasnt made interesting ones, well... not until now! I love how its like Indiana Jones and everything is food xD GREAT Job Caramel Lion AND Ganz!
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 06:20 PM   #33
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by blackylove123
Exaaactlyy... this one is the best one yet! I thought it wasnt gonna be so fun, Ganz hasnt made interesting ones, well... not until now! I love how its like Indiana Jones and everything is food xD GREAT Job Caramel Lion AND Ganz!
Food and Indiana Jones... Who ever thought sprinkles and an Indiana Jones imitator could ever be in the same music video???
I love growling is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 06:48 PM   #34
-ba dum tss-
Banned
ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!

Caramel soup? That's a weird name. But I can't judge it until I actually watch the video and listen to the music.
ColliePuppyxo is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 07:35 PM   #35
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by ColliePuppyxo
Caramel soup? That's a weird name. But I can't judge it until I actually watch the video and listen to the music.
I didn't think I was going to like it, either. I didn't really like the beginning where it talks about licorice and stuff, but you have to listen to it after that. It gets better as it goes on.
Spoiler: show
I love growling is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 08:07 PM   #36
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: April POTM Caramel Lion's Song is "Caramel Soup"

Thanx FRIA.

Just watched the video. It's the best yet. I loved it. Reminded me of Indiana Jones. Love the caramel slide. I wasn't planning to get it but now I want it. LOL!
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 08:53 PM   #37
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Well, DD finally got to see the video and she loved it even more than I did! (I don't think anything can top Piggy Plum Pie and Nine Lives for me, but this is a close third)...

I still can't get over how creative they were on this one-those asparagus spikes still have me giggling! Don't all kids think that asparagus is some sort of adult weapon used only because parents aren't allowed to spank their kids???
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 09:11 PM   #38
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Don't prefer the song itself, but Indiana Jones in Webkinz? How cool is that?!
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 10:11 PM   #39
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

View Post Originally Posted by harrihaven
Just wondering, what song do u think they are trying to copy from her? I couldn't think of any with that tune....
The beginning is Blah Blah Blah, (It's a song)
scotlandd is offline Male
Old 03-19-2011, 08:58 AM   #40
sciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to all

show me a pic with a pet on it or next to it pleaszzzzzz - best song since hug a pug!!!!
sciencesplat is offline Male
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali, catspaws was around

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: