Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2011, 03:55 PM   #21
duwang gang
Webkinz :)

luree611 has disabled reputation

Default Re: April POTM Caramel Lion's Song is "Caramel Soup"

Caramel soup? Oh my gawsh. This sounds... Interesting. XD
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2011, 04:03 PM   #22
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

I really love the song and I would love to make the pie. The Here's what food I saw in the video that may be in the recipe:

jellybeans
chocolate cake
ice cream
marshmallows
licorice
cinnamon
honey
apple
banana
prunes

Quote:
According to the Caramel Lion, there's nothing sweeter than a big bowl of caramel soup! Watch the Pet of the Month Video, "Caramel Soup" and you can learn about all the secret ingredients that go into this delicious food!
appletina1 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 04:06 PM   #23
girle101

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

its a very cool song! this might be my new fav song! I LOVE IT! go lions!
pompomkitty10 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 05:01 PM   #24
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

I love this video! Well actually I love all the videos. I like how this is based on Indiana Jones. I am definitely going to buy the caramel slide from the eStore to make an Indiana Jones room! I'm a little sad that there is only one pet of the month item to buy from the eStore though. I liked all the pet of the month packages.

What is your favorite part of the video? I like it when the glyphs on the wall start dancing, and when the glyph on the wall shakes its finger at the lion, like it is saying "naughty, naughty". It is cute how this video was tied in with both the candy kinz theme and the new fruitland theme.
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 05:05 PM   #25
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

This is one of the best songs in the last few months.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 03-18-2011, 05:21 PM   #26

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

How cool! Sounds cute. My sister will be very happy that the Caramel Lion is April's POTM. She owns the lion--(she named him Simba Lion King ftw!) and April is also her birth-month. Sadly she already adopted him a few months ago so she won't get any prizes... that's the only thing I don't really like about POTM. Oh, well. At least she has a POTM! I haven't gotten one yet lol.

~~Evermore
Evermore is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 05:26 PM   #27
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

This is by far my favorite video yet..Good job Ganz...
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 05:26 PM   #28

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

cool looking slide
pigtoes95 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 05:40 PM   #29
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

This is my new favorite song!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Evermore
How cool! Sounds cute. My sister will be very happy that the Caramel Lion is April's POTM. She owns the lion--(she named him Simba Lion King ftw!) and April is also her birth-month. Sadly she already adopted him a few months ago so she won't get any prizes... that's the only thing I don't really like about POTM. Oh, well. At least she has a POTM! I haven't gotten one yet lol.

~~Evermore

I know, i have one too that i adopted April of last year. They should totally give you the prizes!!
I love growling is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 05:40 PM   #30
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I really don't like this song...........nice video though......
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali, catspaws was around

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: