Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2011, 12:05 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default April POTM Caramel Lion's Song is "Caramel Soup"

A new front page story has been added:

April POTM Caramel Lion's Song is "Caramel Soup"

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.The next video in the POTM series has been released, and this time the Caramel Lion is hunting for the ingredients to Caramel Soup. The new video can be found in the "Fun" section on the Webkinz Newz site.

To learn more about this and all previous POTM videos, check out the Webkinz Insider WIki.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2011, 12:06 PM   #2
here's Perry?
Webkinz :)

Ariel&Miranda is a name known to allAriel&Miranda is a name known to allAriel&Miranda is a name known to all

Default Re: April POTM Caramel Lion's Song is "Caramel Soup"

WOW SOUNDS AWESOME! Can't WAIT to hear it! This is one of my favorite pets!
Ariel&Miranda is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 12:17 PM   #3
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

My caramel lion will be watching this!
I love growling is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 12:18 PM   #4
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

It looks adorable! lol, i hear its pretty funny!!
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 12:27 PM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

What fun!

Going over to watch!
Old 03-18-2011, 12:30 PM   #6
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

it is so cute! i wonder if there will be a challenge prize
jagular is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 12:36 PM   #7
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

OMG i LOVE it! hahaha! Sticky goo! Any song that has those two words in it MUST be good!

LOVE the Indiana Jones style-the asparagus spears was quite creative!

They did a fabulous job on this one!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 12:43 PM   #8

CockerSpanial♥ will become famous soon enough

Ke$haKinz

Just Kidding :"3
CockerSpanial♥ is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 12:47 PM   #9

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

This is going to be an good video. I can't wait for it.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:50 PM   #10
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by CockerSpanial♥
Ke$haKinz

Just Kidding :"3
My thoughts exactly. Overall, I absolutely loved this video. Anyone else see traces of Tiger, Tiger and Piggy Plum Pie? It screamed it out to me. Anyway, I think that this video is 10x better than It's a Wonderful World, and the only reason I DID NOT like that one, was because of how cutesy it was. Also, I like the fast paced, dance-y videos. Thumbs up to Ganz for the Caramel Lion's hot new single!
Boltaway is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali, catspaws was around

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: