Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2011, 07:13 AM   #21
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: April Holidays: Earth Day, Spring Celebration, & Webkinz Day

Thanx FIA.

I'm so excited! So much going on in WW in April! I love all of it!
suzee <<<< 3 great event in WW in April
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2011, 07:33 AM   #22
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: April Holidays: Earth Day, Spring Celebration, & Webkinz Day

THIS WILL BE A SUPER MONTH!!!!! i am so loving it !!!!
thanks for the info!!!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:48 AM   #23

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by rosiehound22
NO they have not sold them yet. (I am 99% sure)

I can't wait for the easter basket.
I hope they do a NEW earth day prize.
And WOOHOO for my year 6... wow year 6 trophy!
Thanks for the reply and congrats on year 6...we are on year 3
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:50 AM   #24
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Oh I hope I have not missed out on the basket at the estore I have saved up a few points and just reupped Bonus points for baskets!!!
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:41 AM   #25
Lil Kinz
mommyflynn6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Concerning the titled "Spring Celebration" it should be correctly called an "Easter Celebration" since that is what we are truly celebrating. It is not right to change the name of such an important observance. If a celebration for spring is held, it should be appropriately held on the first day of spring and not try to replace Easter with the name Spring.
mommyflynn6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:59 AM   #26
here's Perry?

Ariel&Miranda is a name known to allAriel&Miranda is a name known to allAriel&Miranda is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Earth Day is always the 22nd, and Webkinz Day is always the 29th. This year, Easter is on the 24th.
Wow, so all the celebrations will be in the same week. HOW EXCITING!
Ariel&Miranda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:26 AM   #27
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by mommyflynn6
Concerning the titled "Spring Celebration" it should be correctly called an "Easter Celebration" since that is what we are truly celebrating. It is not right to change the name of such an important observance. If a celebration for spring is held, it should be appropriately held on the first day of spring and not try to replace Easter with the name Spring.
Some cultures do not celebrate Easter because it is a Christian Holiday, so in order to not insult some people, they titled it Spring Celebration.
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:51 AM   #28
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

Love the Spring Celebration gift!!!!!!!!! It is going to go well in our easter room

oh my word!!!! Just looked up the prizes for the estore basket and I love them also so happy we are able to trade the prizes!!!!!

Last edited by busymom122; 04-05-2011 at 09:51 AM..
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:55 AM   #29
Diabetes Awareness

Monique is on a distinguished road

The Spring Celebration Egg Basket has awesome prizes that I will never have. Of course it has to be an Estore item. That should have been a Webkinz World Event with those prizes. I will never buy Estore items they cost too much real money and are just pixels. Its a shame that Ganz wants us to spend more real money. Don't they have enough already? Just more corporate greed. I have several Webkinz accounts and have been a member of WW since the beginning. My children love to play there too. But it has become rediculous with the deluxe membership and estore.
Monique is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:13 AM   #30
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Monique
The Spring Celebration Egg Basket has awesome prizes that I will never have. Of course it has to be an Estore item. That should have been a Webkinz World Event with those prizes. I will never buy Estore items they cost too much real money and are just pixels. Its a shame that Ganz wants us to spend more real money. Don't they have enough already? Just more corporate greed. I have several Webkinz accounts and have been a member of WW since the beginning. My children love to play there too. But it has become rediculous with the deluxe membership and estore.

Well there is a chance you may get items in the trading room. We live far away from stores that carry webkinz and the estore has been a blessing to us. Many people have complained about the estore and Deluxe items but for us it is very nice. I also notice that those that are not able to be deluxe or get estore have many opportunities to get these items in trades. IT is all relative i can not get real pet but i can get estore pets. At least you get a plush and I still pay full price with no plush.
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: