Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   April Holidays: Earth Day, Spring Celebration, & Webkinz Day (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/april-holidays-earth-day-spring-celebration-689554/)

rockermom04-05-2011 12:12 AM

Re: April Holidays: Earth Day, Spring Celebration, & Webkinz Day

*gasp* I love the Easter Item!

It sure makes up for the Valentine's Day Face stickers!

I can not wait!!!!! :D

TheFlamedance04-05-2011 12:14 AM

Looks like we'll be having a busy week! :)

dere04-05-2011 12:26 AM

Wow! Haven't thought of them being so close together! I hope people all around the world come together on this earth day to show our earth how much it means to us!!! My girl scout troop plans to help out at our local nature center! Happy Earth Day!

Evermore04-05-2011 01:21 AM

These events are great! I'm looking forward to the special days.:) This year's Easter item is fabulous, too. Can't wait to receive it.:)

~Evermore:twolf:

canonymous04-05-2011 05:00 AM

Lots of fun this time of year!

cheekyluver04-05-2011 05:03 AM

This sounds exciting!

adrib04-05-2011 05:59 AM

Question...I just read the Webkinz holiday pages on WI as suggested and I am confused.

Quote: "And, in 2011, Ganz added the Spring Celebration Egg Basket. This unique gift box contains three Milk Chocolate Eggs and three White Chocolate Eggs. For each Egg fed to a pet, a player can win one of several Spring Celebration prizes"

Since this is written in past tense, does that mean I missed it at the estore? I hope not...I would like to get these for my girls

rosiehound2204-05-2011 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrib (Post 22860007)
Question...I just read the Webkinz holiday pages on WI as suggested and I am confused.

Quote: "And, in 2011, Ganz added the Spring Celebration Egg Basket. This unique gift box contains three Milk Chocolate Eggs and three White Chocolate Eggs. For each Egg fed to a pet, a player can win one of several Spring Celebration prizes"

Since this is written in past tense, does that mean I missed it at the estore? I hope not...I would like to get these for my girls

NO they have not sold them yet. (I am 99% sure)

I can't wait for the easter basket.
I hope they do a NEW earth day prize.
And WOOHOO for my year 6... wow year 6 trophy!:smitten:

Babygator04-05-2011 06:59 AM

The Easter Celebration prizes are absolutely amazing... I HAVE to have them all!!! Ohmygosh.. can't wait!

buts04-05-2011 07:05 AM

Sweeet!! I love holidays in WW! They're so cheerful and happy. Except thanksgiving. I hate what they do to Canadians. Don't care 'bout our thanksgiving. It's all about the Americans and their thanksgiving.