Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-2011, 09:28 AM   #101
Webkinz :)

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: April is Autism Awareness Month!

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
Wouldn't it be wonderful if Ganz would come up with a blue pet with a jigsaw puzzle tie and/or jigsaw decor on it so we could all adopt it and maybe they would contribute a portion of the sales to autism research? The PSI could be a jigsaw puzzle rug or window and the special food could be jigsaw pasta. Maybe they could make it an April release every year and have a great price on it. We have a lot of blue pets but none of the new ones are blue. We are trying to figure out what new pet we can get to name it Autism Awareness. We can always dress a pet in blue, but if it were actually blue, it would mean so much more.

Just a thought - Ganz, are you listening? Your customers actually have good ideas if you would just listen.
Great Idea!!!!

The Swordfish would be great!cuz he's blue & when he's with the the other webbies he's in his own special bubble. To show even though he's different & their aren't as many of him he's at least as special as the other webkinz!

I would get him if I could

But a plush puppy would thrill more people. Especially the kids.

Last edited by Gwenda; 03-24-2011 at 09:28 AM..
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2011, 01:43 PM   #102
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Cool Re: April is Autism Awareness Month!

I just wanted to make sure people had some really good people to listen too about Autism.

Dr. Temple Grandin's Official Autism Website - Get the story on Autism from a world renowned scientist that has Autism!

Home Page - What is it like to be someone with Low Functioning Autism? This poor woman was origionally misdiagnosed with mental ******ation until one day someone figured it out. So little is known about Autism back in her time that this misdiagnosis was common.

Carly's Voice | Changing the World of Autism - Our newest teacher about the world of Autism. This young woman has low functioning Autism. At the tender age of 11 years old she took the world by storm and changed peoples' perception of Autism.

I forgot to mention reading about Carly first, she's so brave putting herself out there the way she is.

Hee hee hee... stole this idea from mommysbabe19

Not very good at editing webkinz but I gave it a go anyway. I was going to tackle turning all the hearts blue on the Love Puppy but can't get it quite right. LOL

I want to see other people's ideas. :0)

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by RalGash; 03-24-2011 at 01:43 PM..
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 01:51 PM   #103
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
I love it!!

I will take 5!! Did you hear that Ganz?
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:19 PM   #104
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I just wanted to make sure people had some really good people to listen too about Autism.

Dr. Temple Grandin's Official Autism Website - Get the story on Autism from a world renowned scientist that has Autism!

Home Page - What is it like to be someone with Low Functioning Autism? This poor woman was origionally misdiagnosed with mental ******ation until one day someone figured it out. So little is known about Autism back in her time that this misdiagnosis was common.

Carly's Voice | Changing the World of Autism - Our newest teacher about the world of Autism. This young woman has low functioning Autism. At the tender age of 11 years old she took the world by storm and changed peoples' perception of Autism.

I forgot to mention reading about Carly first, she's so brave putting herself out there the way she is.

Hee hee hee... stole this idea from mommysbabe19

Not very good at editing webkinz but I gave it a go anyway. I was going to tackle turning all the hearts blue on the Love Puppy but can't get it quite right. LOL

I want to see other people's ideas. :0)

That is so cute!!!

I just love it
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:19 PM   #105

tread97 will become famous soon enough

I love this! SO glad to help!
tread97 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:29 PM   #106

Ballet Dancer has a spectacular aura about

Ballet Dancer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 06:52 PM   #107
TUT

TUT has disabled reputation

This is awesome!!! I love it!
TUT is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:13 AM   #108
Diabetes Awareness
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

I have my girl pets in blue bows. MAKE SOME BLUE TIES FOR BOYS!!!!
pets4pam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:54 PM   #109
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by pets4pam
I have my girl pets in blue bows. MAKE SOME BLUE TIES FOR BOYS!!!!
That's a great idea! I am going to see what blue clothing I can put on my webkinz pets!
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:59 PM   #110
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

This is great .
My cousian is Autistic. God bless WI.
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
autism awareness♥, tigerdove is here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: