Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012, 09:08 PM   #71
Lil Kinz

AllyCullenBlack is on a distinguished road

Default Re: April is Autism Awareness Month - Check out our Contest and Parades!

The parade was GREAT! Go Blue!

~Ally (Milkshake the Signature Cow)
AllyCullenBlack is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2012, 09:25 PM   #72
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: April is Autism Awareness Month - Check out our Contest and Parades!

View Post Originally Posted by qweety
Will there be another one? I just missed this one
Yes, tomorrow!! I will post the time shortly!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:32 PM   #73
Webkinz :)

ooooooofy is a jewel in the roughooooooofy is a jewel in the rough

This was SO FUN!!! I was the white yorkie with the tiara, princess dress, and glass slippers. I was only in the last two pictures. I am going to go to the one tomorrow!
ooooooofy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:53 PM   #74
☆Qweety☆

qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by ooooooofy
This was SO FUN!!! I was the white yorkie with the tiara, princess dress, and glass slippers. I was only in the last two pictures. I am going to go to the one tomorrow!
I'll go tomorrow and I saw you!

I also have some pictures I just don't know how to post them
qweety is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:06 PM   #75
Merry Christmas!

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: April is Autism Awareness Month - Come join our Parades!

Wow!.. now, wasnt that a fine parade! .. I had such fun in the spirit of supporting autism awareness
.. thank you, everyone, for the wonderful turnout .. my lil Blue Piglet, Autism Blue, was impressed!
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:10 PM   #76
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by qweety
I'll go tomorrow and I saw you!

I also have some pictures I just don't know how to post them
This may help:

Webkinz Insider Forum - FAQ: How do I post, PM, take screenshots, report, change thread titles, etc?
Old 04-14-2012, 10:43 PM   #77
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

WI Subscriber

I may be able to pop in tomorrow too!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:11 PM   #78
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

Why can't you mention WI in the park and clubhouse?
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:43 AM   #79
Autism Awareness

View Post Originally Posted by DragonforceFan3
Why can't you mention WI in the park and clubhouse?
One of the rules of Kinz Chat Plus is to not discuss personal information, Discussing other sites or your user name on other sites . . . can lead to your being banned from Kinz Chat Plus. It has happened to members at our parades.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:51 AM   #80
STRIDERCREST

purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!

I missed it yesterday but I will be there today! everyone! Look out for me! I wil be a cloud sheep named Stella-Genevieve
purpleowls is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
autism $peaks, autism awareness (:, double d scotland, i found a flute yayyyyyyy, light it up blue for me, purpleowls has asperger's, savin' the troll galaxy

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: