Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2011, 08:17 AM   #51
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: April is Autism Awareness Month

I'm coming to the parade.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2011, 09:33 AM   #52
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

View Post Originally Posted by lazygal
I'm coming to the parade.
cool!!!!!!! i'm gonna try and come too.
tigerdove is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 05:59 PM   #53
Bunny saves the clan
luckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshine
luckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshine

I missed it
luckypleo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:09 AM   #54
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

IMPORTANT!!
Please do not mention Webkinz Insider
or your user name
while in the Clubhouse rooms!
If you mention Webkinz Inside or Webkinz Inside Are
or and other variation
this could lead to a warning for all in the room
and you risk the chance of being banned from the WW Clubhouse!

A Rep from Webkinz World has also suggested
that you DO NOT repeat the same phrase over & over!!

NEXT PARADE:
Sunday, April 17th - 12PM EST
Leader: Kinz Diva with Autism Awareness (Blue Springtime Chick)
Start: Clubhouse Light Green Zone room hop from 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM!!
Finish: 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM, Kinz Chat Plus, Kinzville Park - Room 25
Meet by the stage !!

Remember:
For the first half hour we are doing a Light Green Zone Clubouse Room Hop!
Simply enter the Light Green Kinz Chat Plus Clubhouse and
move from room to room shouting out Autism Phrases.
For the second half hour we meet in park 25 for fun and pictures!!

Hope to see you there!!

Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:15 PM   #55
Music lover 101

Exclamation Re: April is Autism Awareness Month

[img]http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members/ham4life-172245/

are you aware of all the people with autism

WE CAN ALL HELP TOGETHER
Old 04-18-2011, 11:37 PM   #56
aspenluver51

Aspenluver51 is an unknown quantity at this point

My brother has Autisim.
Aspenluver51 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:54 AM   #57
Autism Awareness

View Post Originally Posted by Aspenluver51
My brother has Autisim.
Hello!! Have you had time to join one of our parades? We would love to see you!!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 02:43 PM   #58
500 Posts

Brookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond reputeBrookelynne99 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Gypsy
I don't know where you got the information that blue is for autism awareness. I have never heard or read anywhere that this is the case. I have always heard and read that there is no one color for Autism Awareness, but that puzzle pieces in blue, teal, red, and yellow were the symbol of autism awareness and that the awareness ribbon for autism awareness was a ribbon with the puzzle design on it.
i read in many places that BLUE IS the offical color so can you please check your research
thanks

That explains why I never heard of it. I don't follow that organization because they're all about 'curing' Autism. I have a learning difference on the Autism Spectrum (Asperger's Syndrome) and I don't want to be cured. Looking for a 'cure' to me suggests that there is something wrong with people with Autism. I personally don't believe there is anything wrong with us. We're just different than non-autistics, that's all. Despite what most people seem to believe, different doesn't mean bad. It's just different. Asperger's is part of what makes me who I am and, while I struggle with it, I don't want it taken away. Don't get me wrong, I love that WI is working on raising awareness, but what my wish is for raising awareness is that awareness would bring understanding and acceptance for people with Autism instead of making people want to 'cure' it like Autism Speaks wants to do.
actually not really were not really looking for a cure for autism because as far as we know there is no cure and were just trying to make people awear of autism and we are NOT trying to "cure" it on webkinz insider were trying to get people awear of the syptoms of this i personally know alot about autism because my brother robbie was diaosed when he was 3 yrs old

One idea I'd had that's related to the giving your pets an autism awareness name is, if you're like me and like giving your pets human names, you can look up information on what famous people are suspected to have had autism and name a pet after one of them.
that is a awesome idea

Last edited by Brookelynne99; 04-19-2011 at 02:43 PM..
Brookelynne99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 11:27 AM   #59
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

tigerdove is here
Old 04-21-2011, 02:09 PM   #60
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
To me, Autism Awareness is about educating people about the spectrum, how to recognize the symptoms, and how to deal with individuals who have an ASD. So many people have no idea, or have many misconceptions about the disorder.
i agree. i wish people would understand. the kids at my school seem like they don't even care, and they act like the special ed kids are just really creepy (although in my opinion, they're the ones who are creepy!). the special ed kids are cool in my opinion!

Tags
tigerdove excited, tigerdove is here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: