Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 04:36 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Re: April is Autism Awareness Month

View Post Originally Posted by Mihoshi
This is a such a great, all-around idea, and will work well with many causes.

I'm already thinking towards November, which is month to a cause near and dear to my heart: prematurity awareness. I need to buy a purple pet and save its adoption for November. Too bad I don't have a deluxe account, the Purple Springtime Chick would be perfect!
It doesn't have to be that month, your spreding awareness all year round if you have a pet with that name.

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
It doesn't have to be that month, your spreding awareness all year round if you have a pet with that name.
And, you can spred awareness for anything at anytime of the year.

Last edited by Secret Ninja; 04-17-2010 at 04:36 PM..
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2010, 05:14 PM   #102
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by Mihoshi
This is a such a great, all-around idea, and will work well with many causes.

I'm already thinking towards November, which is month to a cause near and dear to my heart: prematurity awareness. I need to buy a purple pet and save its adoption for November. Too bad I don't have a deluxe account, the Purple Springtime Chick would be perfect!
Yes, it is a great idea and the awareness is good for many causes.

Please understand however, that WI added this story to the front page specifically because it is an issue that affects its' own members, and therefore we knew it would be of interest to people within our community. I can't speak for the site owners (Justin and Wendy), but each cause would be evaluated separately for its appropriateness to WI.

Thanks!
JacksMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 05:28 PM   #103

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Smile Re: April is Autism Awareness Month

I love that has picked up on this. I am an educational assistant. As an EA I do work with children with Autism. They are wonderful children to work with ( yes they have their moments when they are stubbern * but aren't all children* ).

So with people having new little blue friends, it shows that they care and they want to show their support.

With that.. I now have a new Blue-:goo:, named Autism Awareness living in my house.
China is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 06:12 PM   #104

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

I have been seeing a pucker fish in the clubhouse all day
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 06:13 PM   #105

mabilemabile is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: April is Autism Awareness Month

WOW! As a perosn who works on daily bases with children with Autism I had a tear in my eye when I read this and quickly looked through the pile of unused codes we have to find a blue one.

I found the hippo and looked at and remembered buying it I wasn't sure at the time why it wasn't one any of my kids wanted WELL I NOW SEE WHY! things happen for a reason.

Hope to spread the news to others I know and get a few more blue friend on this month.

GREAT IDEA!!! (my newest friend Autism Awareness !)
mabilemabile is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 06:18 PM   #106
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by heart891011
I have been seeing a pucker fish in the clubhouse all day
yep! that should be Electrabuzz1
she has a DS with special needs, and they are both awesome!
melethana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 06:22 PM   #107

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by melethana
yep! that should be Electrabuzz1
she has a DS with special needs, and they are both awesome!
Yes, she's spreding the awareness! (:
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 07:22 PM   #108
nekonyami

Nekonyami is a jewel in the roughNekonyami is a jewel in the rough

Look at my Peace Puppy and my brother's Blue Googles!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Nekonyami is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 07:29 PM   #109
bgum10

webkinzluv1 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's cool,

Luv, webkinzluv1 aka bgum10,
webkinzluv1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 07:35 PM   #110

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Thanks for the autism thread! I hope everyone respects those with aitism
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
dudeness was here (:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: