Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 07:29 AM   #21
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: April 2011 Webkinz Sale Begins Tuesday at Ameriwade

*work, work, work*
Do the math
*work, work, work*
Almost there
*work, work, work*
I would like them ALL please, Ma'am
Are you sure? That is quite a bit of money to spend?
OH yeah, Specially the PINK Cow and Rainbow Zebra. I am going to name her Miss Spots
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 07:42 AM   #22
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

I've been waiting for GANZ to come up with a decent Rainbow pet.... and if the PSI of the zebra is any good, that will be my choice!!! He looks kind of like the Fruit Stripes gum Zebra which was a marketing campaign years ago.

Click the image to open in full size.

I also like the cow but won't be buying it unless I can somehow find the Brown Cow to go with it.

Not crazy about the rest of them however... Earth puppy? Enough with the dogs.... they should have made an "Earth (endangered species here)". And I agree with the comment about the regular Calico Cat coming out after the Signature one.... it is redundant.

Last edited by likmfurry; 02-22-2011 at 07:57 AM..
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:44 AM   #23
:)
Webkinz :)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Ugly. Won't Be Getting Any Of Them Most Likely
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:50 AM   #24
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Guess ZEBRA
889wlry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:00 AM   #25
Call me Sydney!
Gifted

webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!

I got to have the allll!!!!
I thought the cow would be estore, I'm so happy it isn't! I love that cow!
I don't even know if I'm getting the signature calico cat now because there's a regular one and he looks just as cute and fluffy!!
I love, love, loveeee the rainbow zebra!
The earth day puppy is really pretty too! I love the colors on him!
The signatures aren't my favorites but all the regular plushies make up for that!
webkinzlover397 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:01 AM   #26

Webbylover is a jewel in the roughWebbylover is a jewel in the rough

Is it just me or are there others who are quite angry that only one of the regular pets is REAL, and the one that is real is just a remake of another pet? To me it's unorigional and just quite frankly lazy. There are thousands of other REAL animals they can make, but no. They make a zeebra that swallowed too many crayons, a dog that is an exact copy of the jellybean and cherry soda pup, a cat that's a remake of the exact same cat, and a cow with some seriosly bad skin pigmentation that went horribly wrong. Then there's a beaver that just creeps me out, and a shepard that is forced into a lying down position, making me want to never buy it. Ganz, I expect more from you!
Webbylover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:04 AM   #27

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

*sigh* I was so excited when Cloud said a Green Earth Puppy would be coming. I thought it would be SO cute. Guess I was wrong :/.
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:06 AM   #28

CockerSpanial♥ will become famous soon enough

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

View Post Originally Posted by meatloafbandit
*sigh* I was so excited when Cloud said a Green Earth Puppy would be coming. I thought it would be SO cute. Guess I was wrong :/.
View Post Originally Posted by iNFiNiTY93
Ugly. Won't Be Getting Any Of Them Most Likely
CockerSpanial♥ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:10 AM   #29
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Wow...I really thought all of them were very nice. I DO like the Calico cat. It is the answer to those of us who just can't pay $30.00 for a Signature Calico. I like it very much. The wee shepherd will look adorable beside the Signature German Shepherd
The rainbow Zebra I LOVE IT! Dare to be different. The Earth Pup, I can always add another pup to my collection, The Beaver (well, I am Canadian, I love the Beaver...Think I might name THAT one Justin )
The Strawberry Cow, ANY cow, in my opinion, is adorable and this one takes the 'Strawberry Shortcake.' I would be more than happy to have this one as part of my herd...I wonder, do you think THIS might be her PSI??

Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:13 AM   #30

rosiehound22 has a spectacular aura about

Aw I like the zebra and the puppy. I think they are sweet. The rest I could do without. Can't wait to see the PSIs
rosiehound22 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
a cat lover stopped by, alley&kate&ali, can't touch this, lakestar44 wuz here, love spaniel queens, starmaggie was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: