Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 12:42 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default April 2011 Webkinz Sale Begins Tuesday at Ameriwade

A new front page story has been added:

April 2011 Webkinz Sale Begins Tuesday at Ameriwade

Click the image to open in full size.
Thank you to our friends at Ameriwade we are able to bring you pictures of the Webkinz scheduled for release in April 2011. Shown above are the Webkinz Rainbow Zebra, Webkinz Green Earth Puppy, Webkinz Calico Cat, Webkinz Strawberry Cow, Signature Beaver, and Small Signature German Shepherd.

Each of these pets will be available for pre-order at Webkinz Insider's partner store, Ameriwade, starting on Tuesday, February 22. Ameriwade features $5 flat-rate shipping to the USA and Canada, no matter now big your order is, and a portion of every sale made online at www.Ameriwade.com goes toward supporting Webkinz Insider.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 12:47 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Default Re: April 2011 Webkinz Sale Begins Tuesday at Ameriwade

Oh wow, I really love the cow and zebra thingy, smile.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:52 AM   #3

DJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guide

OMGness! Pshaw! I don't need clothes mom! Look at this! xD
I'm buying ALL these pets!
DJcandy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:59 AM   #4
*crash*

TheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all around

OMG!!!!! I luv all of them!!!! Guess who is going to be owning someone money....
TheIcedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:12 AM   #5
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

Absolutely LOVE the colored zebra ,great new pets they have coming !
webkinzmom007 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:15 AM   #6
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Those are some sweet pets, but I'm planing on getting the Signature Lop Bunny, so I won't be getting them.

P.S. I'm guessing that the Earth Pup is for Earth Day which is in April, Cool!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:16 AM   #7

tread97 will become famous soon enough

I love the Zebra! zebra friend for my collection!
tread97 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:47 AM   #8

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

Wow. Those are neat! Can't wait to see their virtual and PSI images.
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:44 AM   #9
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

omigod omigod omigod! must get all must get all!!!!!!!!!!!!! im dead serious!
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:46 AM   #10
天照

AMATERAS is on a distinguished road

Wow, there are Calico Cat! so cute! In Japanese is to be called Mike-Neko.
I hope to be sold in my country..... I'm filled with excitement.
AMATERAS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
a cat lover stopped by, alley&kate&ali, can't touch this, lakestar44 wuz here, love spaniel queens, starmaggie was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: