Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2011, 01:32 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default April 2011 Pet of the Month is the Webkinz Caramel Lion

A new front page story has been added:

April 2011 Pet of the Month is the Webkinz Caramel Lion

Click the image to open in full size.Thank you to our friends at Ameriwade for letting us know that the Webkinz Caramel Lion is the Pet of the Month for April 2011. During the month of April, all Caramel Lion owners will be able to participate in special POTM activities. Players who adopt new Caramel Lions during April will also receive POTM Loot Bags with exclusive prizes that can't be obtained anywhere else in Webkinz World.

Looking to add a Caramel Lion to your Webkinz family? Ameriwade has them for sale right now! Remember, Ameriwade features $5 flat-rate shipping no matter how large your order is, and a portion of every sale made online at www.ameriwade.com goes to supporting Webkinz Insider.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2011, 01:34 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Glatha100 is a glorious beacon of lightGlatha100 is a glorious beacon of lightGlatha100 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: April 2011 Pet of the Month is the Webkinz Caramel Lion

Yay! I've been looking for an excuse to get this pet, lol
Glatha100 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:38 PM   #3
I Love me some
Webkinz :)

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Cool. I might get this guy. Eh or not. My brother has this pet.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:41 PM   #4
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Yeah! I love this pet! Mine is glad to be honored!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:46 PM   #5
missmollyzoe

WebkinzLion2010 has a spectacular aura aboutWebkinzLion2010 has a spectacular aura about

I really want this caramel lion!!!!
WebkinzLion2010 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:01 PM   #6
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

... awwwww... I hope the song for it is good... wasn't last year's April pet the regular Lion? GAAAH. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH, GANZ. ELEPHANT PLZ.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:17 PM   #7
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Drat! The last time I was at a Webkinz retailer, they had Caramel Lions. I had a feeling I should have bought one...Webkinz is speaking to me.
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:19 PM   #8
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Awes......Since there doing the older pets as POTMs I wonder if they make the Black Lab a POTM again
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:43 PM   #9
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
Awes......Since there doing the older pets as POTMs I wonder if they make the Black Lab a POTM again
FYI they don't make retired pets as POTMs

Now I'll have a reason to get one. Hope the song is good, this is one of my favorite pets that I don't have.
dogkat13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 04:04 PM   #10
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

YES!!!

I have one in the back of my cupboard!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: