Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 07:07 PM   #51
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: April 2010 Brrthstone Pet is the Diamond Doggy

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Seriuosly? Ganz..haha! That thing looks SICK! Take it to Dr. Quack!

Enough with the dogs..How bout Diamond Dingo if you wanna keep it a dogish type? I'd have loved a Diamond Dolphin-with sparkles that shoot up from the blowhole! omg If you need help thinking up GOOD ideas, you know where to find the entire WI community!

I have to agree about the dog looking sick. It looks really sick and really old. Designing the dog differently won't help. This looks like a skinnier version of the other birthstone dogs.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 07:26 PM   #52
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: April 2010 Birthstone Pet is the Diamond Doggy

This is my ds birthstone so I've been looking forward to what they would do with the diamond and I'm SO excited it's a piano!!!! I have all the pianos because I love music and want more music stuff! Yay!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:06 PM   #53

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with everyone basically. I can't believe that Ganz would approve this, their techs are much more talented than this. I understand why it's another dog, after all that will be 12 of them for the set. But, that dog looks sick with the tongue hanging out. And the coloring is really awlful. There are so many possibilities that would be better, sparkles, designed more like the pearl pup, all white, etc., etc., As far as the piano, i would hope that it is not as small as some that are on Webkinz. I'm really disappointed in this, it's my little one's Birthday in April and I was so looking forward to getting her this pet. I don't know if I will be purchasing this one, unless they fix it like they did for the March's Pet.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you Wonderful Webkinz Lovers!
abbjs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:12 PM   #54
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Wow ~ the final one in the series!
A sweetie-pup : )
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:30 PM   #55

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: April 2010 Birthstone Pet is the Diamond Doggy

Why isn't it a different type of dog instead of that beagle. i mean, theres only these types:

Lab
Cheeky dog
Beagle.
Why don't they make something that looks like a golden retirever or a yorkie or a terrier.
Ganz, you tricked us when u said "Topaz terrier" The dimond doggy is better because it has a nice PSI not like the topaz terrier. I mean, who wants a topaz toilet.

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
I have to agree about the dog looking sick. It looks really sick and really old. Designing the dog differently won't help. This looks like a skinnier version of the other birthstone dogs.
You guys are both right. July was ok when the ruby retriever came out, then it was the sapphire spaniel. It wal still ok, but not as good at July. November: Everyone hated the pet. in fact, i never even saw one in the month of november in the clubhose. December's pet was awesome, a lab. It was my birthstone so i was lucky they made it. And then . . April. There were few likes and lots of hates. Ganz, come up with cats,horses, fish, and dragons. I mean, a diamond dragon would be really cool!

Last edited by arnold995; 03-17-2010 at 08:30 PM..
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:33 PM   #56
. Fun In The Sun! .
Gifted

MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!

The dog could look better, but the Piano??? LOVELY!!!!!
MyPersian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:35 PM   #57

ArtChic will become famous soon enough

the pup is very well ... white, i adore the piano though! there birthday stone pets are kind of boring nice pet items though
ArtChic is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:38 PM   #58
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: April 2010 Birthstone Pet is the Diamond Doggy

I can't wait to get the Diamond Puppy! I love all of the Birthstone Pets. Sorry to see the series end. I wonder what Ganz will come up with next.
suzee:acs::bas::chi::chi::cs::gr::husky:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:47 PM   #59
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Ummm, shouldn't the dog be white if it is modeled after a diamond? He looks like an odd shade of blue - like he's been holding his breath too long! LOL!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:15 AM   #60
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

April is my birth month and I too have been waiting to see what they would come up with.
I agree with the comments on the dog. enough dogs already Ganz!
But I love the piano. I can't wait to get it. I have so many ideas for it already.
footie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: