Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 11:05 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default April 2010 Birthstone Pet is the Diamond Doggy

A new front page story has been added:

April 2010 Birthstone Pet is the Diamond Doggy

We can now also bring you the news today that the April, 2010 birthstone pet from the Ganz eStore is going to be the Webkinz Diamond Doggy. This cute pup comes with the Diamond Piano as its PSI and the Diamond Dipped Sugar Cone as its PSF. Remember, the birthstone pets are virtual-only pets sold at the eStore for their featured month. This pet will be available from the Ganz eStore from April 1st - April 30th.
Click the image to open in full size.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 11:06 AM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: April 2010 Brrthstone Pet is the Diamond Doggy

Seriuosly? Ganz..haha! That thing looks SICK! Take it to Dr. Quack!

Enough with the dogs..How bout Diamond Dingo if you wanna keep it a dogish type? I'd have loved a Diamond Dolphin-with sparkles that shoot up from the blowhole! omg If you need help thinking up GOOD ideas, you know where to find the entire WI community!

Last edited by dragonbird; 03-18-2010 at 10:01 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:08 AM   #3
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Cuteeee!
BalletDancer97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:08 AM   #4
loves
Webkinz :)

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

That PSI is gorgeous!!! I only have the birthstone pup for my birth month so far, but I might have to break down and get this one. Doggy looks kind of ghostly - I think he's cute!
July is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:10 AM   #5
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Hmm Love the PSI and PSF...

The dog looks freaky tho.
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:11 AM   #6
Is a Romanian

Lydi_10 has a spectacular aura about

Really cool and cute dog! Luv it! I am sure I will have it!
Lydi_10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:12 AM   #7

SillyMili10 will become famous soon enough

I like the PSI.. but why are they making them all look like beagles??? I won't be getting this one, even though my birthday is in April.
SillyMili10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:20 AM   #8

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

i am with dragon. i do not like the dog, but i do like the piano and cone, but that is all. i was going to buy it for my son, because of his b-day is in april, but now i do not know. ganz needs to go back to the drawing board on this one.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:22 AM   #9
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I agree with diamond too-- Stop with the dogs already!! I love the piano- but will pass because I just don't want the dog.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:26 AM   #10
23021997Gal

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

The PSI and PSF are beautiful! Well done, Ganz!
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: