Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-28-2007, 05:37 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

asoccer is an unknown quantity at this point

Default is anyone else experiencing these problems?

i can't go to my rooms.
it logs me out.

:[ that's basically all i want to do right now :[
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2007, 05:38 PM   #2
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: is anyone else experiencing these problems?

I didn't try to go into my rooms but it was going really slow and I was getting the please wait thing so I just logged out.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 12-28-2007, 05:39 PM   #3
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

I was able to get in mine about half an hour ago but I've sinced logged out because of the please wait thing. It was just too slow and I was concerned about losing things.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:39 PM   #4
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Thank you for posting this question. I have been booted off 3 times in 30 minutes trying to put my pet to bed that has been up since I was logged out yesterday. I was searching for the same info and did not want to bombard the forum with the same question others have allready asked.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 12-28-2007, 06:15 PM   #5

no problem. it's just making me mad because i can't dress my kinz, or decorate rooms!

there is no method to this madnessssss!
Old 12-28-2007, 06:19 PM   #6
webkinzmomof3 is an unknown quantity at this point

We have tried to load a new animal in WW & it does not let us in the rooms either. I cannot get any items from storage & keep getting logged out. Very frustrating that after WW being down for so long, that now it's still overloaded! UGH. Makes the thrill of WW wearing off! Please make the system better Ganz! Thank you
Old 12-28-2007, 06:22 PM   #7

yeah really :/
Old 12-28-2007, 06:22 PM   #8
Gifted

nonnierelihan is on a distinguished road

i still think their having problems . even thou they have been shut down for 2 days . i don't think their servers can handle the over load from christmas . you know all the adoptions and everyone is home. it will get better soon , just be patient, alot of people are trying to get on . i'm not even going to bother until later tonite. maybe it will be better then.
Old 12-28-2007, 06:25 PM   #9
Yes, I am
Gifted

texasgirl11 has a spectacular aura about

Well when I went to my room it kept on giving me the Please Wait thing even though my computer was fine and then it booted me off
texasgirl11 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2007, 06:26 PM   #10
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by millieroo
I didn't try to go into my rooms but it was going really slow and I was getting the please wait thing so I just logged out.
Same exact thing happened to me; I decided to log off, too.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: