Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 03:26 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

superwilhelmina is a jewel in the roughsuperwilhelmina is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Another room theme retiring and New exclusives! *UPDATE*

The theme they retire will more than likely be whatever theme was voted 2nd in that poll. So it will be Lily pad, Baseball, Football, Ballet, or jungle. If they retire any other theme it would be Funky Girl, Diner, Cheerleader, Cloud, or Snow. I don't thing they would retire Pirate, Rock Star, or Pop Star, but they might. The other themes are all way too new to retire any time in the next couple years. The only themes I would really not want retired that are old enough are Rock Star, and Pop Star, because I like Pop Star, even though I don't use it much, and I am soon going to start working on a Wizard and Rock Star themed room for my Tree Frog.
superwilhelmina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2010, 03:31 PM   #82
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Another room theme retiring and New exclusives! *UPDATE*

Thanks momwhoplays for this news. Another room theme being replace! Eeks! I hope Ganz will drop some hints about it for us. I wonder if another new room theme will be coming to WW.
I'm very excited & hope a new Lava Lamp will be coming to WW. I definitely would like to have one.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:39 PM   #83
trg407

ShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to all

Plesebe ballet theme pretty please with a cherry on top ganz!
ShadowRose07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:55 PM   #84
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

It better be a lame theme retiring! Well, I guess it'll be at the Curio Shop, anyway. The new theme seems awesome.
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:06 PM   #85
Snoopy loves my

SmileySnoopy is a jewel in the roughSmileySnoopy is a jewel in the rough

I wonder what theme will retire! hmm...LOL!
SmileySnoopy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:10 PM   #86
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

NOOO! I only have 8 tokens...If they DO come out with a new lava lamp, I won't have enough tokens! :O *kicks wish machine open*

Last edited by teaandpizza; 01-26-2010 at 04:13 PM..
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:16 PM   #87
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Ooh, new exclusives!!! A new lava too... I'm very curious to know what it may be. How exciting!!! I'd like to know which theme will retire... hm...
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:48 PM   #88
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

hmmm maybe a link to the could retire from the kids theme could help
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:29 PM   #89
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry but all the junk about GANZ needng to make more room is a load! There is plenty of room. I'm am not really very happy that they keep retiring themes. A room theme is one thing that should never be retired. I think all they really want is to make us all scramble to get things, but that makes it much harder for new members to make rooms. Have you noticed that each new theme gets more and more expensive, and the ones they seem to be retiring are the cheaper themes. Also the term 'classic' is and I quote from the american heritage college dictionary
Quote:
Having lasting worth or significance; enduring
Now classic is not in the thesarus so lets look up other words for endure. This is coming straight from rogets thesarus.
Quote:
endure v. last, remain, stand, stay, abide, linger, continue,cling, outlast, survive, tolerate, bear, undergo, suffer, go through, pass through
I have underlined the words that apply to this and italicized the words that really stand out.
Now if this theme really is a classic, it should outlast the others, Stay around longer, continue to be easily accesable and availibe. It should remain in the w-shop and survive the many changes that WW is undergoing. If the theme truly is a classic it should go through the test of time and last.
Therefore GANZ is obviously not retiring a classic theme, because classiic things last. They for sure should not be. Either that, or the PR and marketing guys at GANZ need to go back to middleschool.

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed the facts.

I am glad that GANZ is comeing out with another exclusive though

Last edited by muzicfreak; 01-26-2010 at 05:34 PM..
muzicfreak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:39 PM   #90
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

I hope it's a new Lava Lamp!! (Of course, I just used up 12 tokens a few days ago . . . )

I really hope they don't retired the ballerina theme though.
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
lovemywebbies was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: