Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 11:30 AM   #61
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Default Re: Another room theme retiring and New exclusives! *UPDATE*

I really hope they do not make another lava lamp. Ganz is taking all of the once wonderful things, like Ossilly seeds and turning them into mush. When you make 30,000 of the same thing, they aren't special any more!

View Post Originally Posted by valana
Hmmm, I don't have that many wish tokens..... do you get that many more by
being a gold member ???
yeah, they give you one in your monthly gift box. hope i helped!

Last edited by kittyhub54; 01-26-2010 at 11:30 AM..
kittyhub54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2010, 11:33 AM   #62
Webkinz :)

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

How about before they retire yet another theme, they complete the cafe theme. I've been waiting for those purple sofas and chair and the cool travel posts that are on the walls of the cafe theme preview picture for a very long time!

If something has to go, I'm hoping it's one of the pinks, preferably ballerina. They've gotten rid of themes that are good for a boy to use (space, kids, dog, hockey...) so I hope they don't take away yet another.
Linus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:33 AM   #63
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

A new type of lamp would be nice. Or a new type of vehicle.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:38 AM   #64
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I would love a new lava. I have been stocking up my wish token for ages now. I should be able to get at least 3 exclusives now. I sure hope one is a lava.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:40 AM   #65
Loves Being A
Gift Guru

roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Linus
How about before they retire yet another theme, they complete the cafe theme. I've been waiting for those purple sofas and chair and the cool travel posts that are on the walls of the cafe theme preview picture for a very long time!

If something has to go, I'm hoping it's one of the pinks, preferably ballerina. They've gotten rid of themes that are good for a boy to use (space, kids, dog, hockey...) so I hope they don't take away yet another.
I agree Ballerina would be an excellent choice to go especially with the new pink rare theme.
They are taking away all the non-girly themes.
roxy1000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:56 AM   #66
Gift Guru

enny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
I would love a new lava. I have been stocking up my wish token for ages now. I should be able to get at least 3 exclusives now. I sure hope one is a lava.
i think i have enough for at least ONE new exclusive and i'd really love another lava lamp!
enny26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:11 PM   #67
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

I really hope it is a new lava lamp!!!!!
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:14 PM   #68
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

oh dear!! i hope they don't retire the lilypad, jungle, or wizard! darn! and when i'm low on kinzcash & wishtokens too! there is still one or two exclusives i want! at least i have the sparkle plant..that's sorta old.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:14 PM   #69

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

I have been saving my coins for a new exclusive. Everything that is in there right now, I either don't like or already have!
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:15 PM   #70
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

ugh! why did i have to use that 1000 kinzcash coin! it would have been useful now!
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
lovemywebbies was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: