Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 09:41 AM   #101
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Another room theme retiring and New exclusives! *UPDATE*

Webkinz just announced on twitter: "Not retiring a theme after all next release, but there will be a new theme anyway that's out of this world."
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2010, 09:44 AM   #102
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

The dirty stinkers
Someone gave them lessons in 'How to make them use up KC 101 '

Out of this WORLD, huh?? An ALIEN theme, Maybe??
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:44 AM   #103
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Great news!!!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:04 AM   #104

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Another room theme retiring and New exclusives! *UPDATE*

I do hope it's not yet another room theme that is boy-orientated that they retire. For me I would say the pink bow room now that the princess room appeared. Yep the ballerina theme has been around for a while but there are lots of little girls that I'm sure love this theme as it relates to dance. And the exclusive I would LOVE to see disappear would have to be the robot clock!!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
The dirty stinkers
Someone gave them lessons in 'How to make them use up KC 101 '

Out of this WORLD, huh?? An ALIEN theme, Maybe??
...or maybe something that ties in with the new explorer superbed?! They came out with the princess and the pea superbed and then the princess theme came out .....

Last edited by flutterby7; 01-28-2010 at 11:04 AM..
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:03 PM   #105
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

They updated this morning that they WILL NOT BE RETIRING a theme this time,

so happy news for anyone without KC trying to finish a room.
SoccerSlave is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:35 PM   #106

Latiasmb1 is a jewel in the roughLatiasmb1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Another room theme retiring and New exclusives!

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
My candidates for retirement are the circle of friends topiary, the desert window, and the elephant fountain.
Mine are the giant gift box, webkinz day countdown, and the Webkinz theme music box. I really don't like most of their exclusives.
Latiasmb1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:19 PM   #107

createadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to all

Wow! cool!
createadream is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:10 AM   #108
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

So glad i'm saving my tokens. . i'm definetly ready for new exclusives. . the new lava lamps looked kind of cool,especially the Estore lamp. I wonder what other theme will be retiring this time. i think it the wizard theme, cause Arte is selling them now.
bluecheeky000 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
lovemywebbies was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: