Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2011, 12:40 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Another New Webkinz Revealed: Arctic Polar Bear *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Another New Webkinz Revealed: Arctic Polar Bear *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.If the adorable Darling Dino isn't to your liking, perhaps the next Webkinz revealed by Ganz will be right up your alley. The plushie Arctic Polar Bear is expected to hit store shelves sometime in November 2011.

You may remember that we got a sneak peek at the Arctic Polar Bear a few months ago in the Kinzville Times in a picture that ran with an article on new clothing in PJ's KinzStyle Outlet. At the time players were curious about this new pet. Now we have a name to put with the face!

UPDATE (3pm): According to Ameriwade, Webkinz Insider's partner store, the new pets being revealed are actually part of the December batch of Webkinz. They should be available for pre-order in late October.

UPDATE (6pm): The Webkinz Newz article has been corrected to show that this is a December pet.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2011, 12:43 PM   #2
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: Another New Webkinz Revealed: Arctic Polar Bear

Too Adorable! Thank You for the Update! I Love It!
Hugs!
PP
PoliceProperty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:47 PM   #3
Happy Holidays!
Webkinz :)

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info!
This sweetie is much better than the dinosaur, at least to me!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:56 PM   #4

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Beautiful Another month with lots of webkinz plush- gonna break the bank or have to decide which ones are the must haves. I love collecting them all, but it has become impossible
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:56 PM   #5

PandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledge

OMG OMG OMG SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the dino was cute, but this is even cuter!!!!! I will keep him, name him Ice Cream...
Give him a unicorn... Give him cupcakes... And let him have a TV... I will also give him a scarf...
And give him shirt and pants... and socks... and I will also take him everywhere with me...

We will each skip down a road made of rainbows and stars once I get him...
PandaPanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:58 PM   #6
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

This polar bear is adorable! The plush looks so soft, sweeeet!!!
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:58 PM   #7
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

this plush are beautiful, I want one
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:08 PM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

picklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to all

GIMME!!!!!!!!
picklesryummy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:13 PM   #9

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Am loving this one. A must have.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:21 PM   #10
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

Pass on him too. Sorry.
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&ali ♥, arctic polar bear!, ewwww no thanks!, i have a dream ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: