Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 06:03 PM   #11
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Animal Rescue Jeep & Jacket Now Available at the Ganz eStore

Thanks Cows it is very cute Have a great Weekend everyone
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2010, 06:16 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

soccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud of

great, just what we all need, more estore
soccerhorse10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:31 PM   #13

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: Animal Rescue Jeep & Jacket Now Available at the Ganz eStore

Thanks Cows4you for the update. I made a quick trip to the estore for the jeep & jacket, hey my endangered Bengal Tiger has to have a welcome gift ready and waiting teehee!! Got the J & J, just waiting for tiggy to arrive!!
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:46 PM   #14

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

Sat 6, 6M U.S Deluxe Account
I've scoured E-Ganz site, and am not able to find the endangered Jacket And-or Jeep!
what am I doing wrong? Any ideas please?
Always double clean cache, still no luck
As Always
Kinzldy
Peace

View Post Originally Posted by kinzldy
I've scoured E-Ganz site, and am not able to find the endangered Jacket And-or Jeep!
As Always
Kinzldy
Peace
Lol, I dont know how the silly icon replaced the (P) May I owe it up to 4 wk bladder infection, 11hr hospital stay!
Just goes to show:Cant keep a Good WebKinz down!

Last edited by kinzldy; 02-06-2010 at 06:46 PM..
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:09 PM   #15
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Yeah now I have to spend money tonight, LOL
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:18 PM   #16
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by kinzldy
As Always
Kinzldy
Peace

Lol, I dont know how the silly icon replaced the (P) May I owe it up to 4 wk bladder infection, 11hr hospital stay!
Just goes to show:Cant keep a Good WebKinz down!
it's here!!!

https://www.ganzestore.com/product/18/131:33
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:21 PM   #17
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

What great items!
It would have been nice to have them available from the Wshop - even for a large price - for a month or two, so that everyone could have a chance to save up and buy one to celebrate the new line.

Thanks for the pic and the information : )
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:33 PM   #18

rmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks cows4you--you're the greatest for keeping us informed with all the latest news!! I love, love, love all the vehicles!!! Going to the estore now!!
rmimi522 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:04 PM   #19

whatadame will become famous soon enough

i know this isnt the right place, but superhero shoes in shop now!! $27
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:08 PM   #20

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

That's so cute! I bought it xD
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: