Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 04:19 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

madi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of light

Unhappy Re: Ameriwade to Pre-Sell Webkinz Signature, Webkinz Jr.

Cool but i'm just gonna buy the $15 dollar webkinz . . .
madi1422 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2009, 04:45 PM   #22
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: Ameriwade to Pre-Sell Webkinz Signature, Webkinz Jr.

View Post Originally Posted by Redwings08
Can you tell us what the price will be??
A previous WI article said that the signature pets were expected to be $25-$30 US. However, my local retailer said she expects them to be $50 US.
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:06 PM   #23
Smanji

smanji is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Zameron
Each tore is only aloud to buy 12 Signature Pandas. There will be a new one next month so we are unsure at this time if we will be able to order more Pandas on the second month

---------- Zameron added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Each Signature piece will be collectors quality They will come with a Wish Token, eStore quality Pet Exclusive and a Signature series Furniture piece
Thanks! Where did you learn that?
smanji is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:22 PM   #24

thok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy day
thok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Hmm....Signature Pets don't sound THAT bad....but I'm going to wait until they release more, because I don't really want the Panda or the Chimp. Until then, I'll save up some money, because man, what a high price!
thok999365 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:40 PM   #25
lotsofjoy
Gifted

lotsofjoy will become famous soon enough

$50? Wow! They better have a gold leaf tag for that kind of money!
lotsofjoy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:37 PM   #26

Marla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to behold

Sorry but that's too much money!!
Marla is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:20 PM   #27

madi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of light

Signature pets look cool but can someone remind me WHY their better? they come with cool stuff but why PAY more? just wondering . . .
madi1422 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:37 AM   #28
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Redwings08
Can you tell us what the price will be??
I have seen them pre selling from $32-50 shipped. People are paying $50-70 on eBay. This is Crazy. We will be pre selling ours for $26.99 plus shipping with a limit of 1. Just for the record, our Shipping is a flat $5 to the US and Canada no matter how many items you buy. Order 1 item it's $5, order 10 and it is still $5.

We only have 12 Signature Pandas to sell at this time (That's all Ganz would let us order).

---------- Zameron added 4 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by madi1422
Signature pets look cool but can someone remind me WHY their better? they come with cool stuff but why PAY more? just wondering . . .
These are made to be collectible
Higher Quality Plush
Wish Token
eStore quality Pet exclusive
Signature series Furniture piece with each animal

And at this time the look to be extreamly limited. Dealers where only aloud to purchase 12 and we don't know if we will be able to order more since there will be new ones each month

Last edited by Zameron; 03-13-2009 at 12:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:57 AM   #29
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

I am crossing my fingers that I will be able to get one. Both of my girls have birthdays coming up, but that is not why.

While my daughter does OK with the regular webkinz, there are others in our support group for children on the autism spectrum would greatly benefit from it. Once a year we have a luncheon as our only fundraiser. I want to get it as a prize for one of the kids in our group!!! Our group takes the kids (and their families) out on one event a month, as long as we have the funds. We are small so all of the events are reasonably local, but it makes such a huge difference to the kids and their confidence!!! {crossing my fingers} I hope I can, I hope I can, I hope I can,........

---------- meowsrus added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

BTW I am going to try to get a WebkinzJr., not the signature. While I want to get something really cool for them, I can't afford the signature. But hopefully I will get a Jr and make one of the kids very happy!!!

Last edited by meowsrus; 03-13-2009 at 12:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
meowsrus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:01 PM   #30
malcolm1948
malcolm1948 is just really nicemalcolm1948 is just really nice

are they all presold?
I couldnt find a way to order last night
malcolm1948 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: