Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 01:54 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

Default Re: Ameriwade to Pre-Sell Webkinz Signature, Webkinz Jr.

So wait...are Webkinz Sig. going to have a site, or are they just plushes?
Pegasusluvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2009, 01:56 PM   #12
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Ameriwade to Pre-Sell Webkinz Signature, Webkinz Jr.

Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw the Webkinz Jr. preview, I think they are so cute.
They might be good for my younger sib.

I'm one of the 4% fro God!!! 0;-)
Old 03-12-2009, 02:29 PM   #13
jubjubkikogirl

Jubjubkikogirl is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Ameriwade to Pre-Sell Webkinz Signature, Webkinz Jr.

2 things:
1. That is so awesome i saw the tour and it looks so cool. I think it would be a lot easier then ebkinz users of that age group.
2. Have any of you guys noticed how now at the curio shop when you get a gem it says how much of those gems you have? I think that should be on the front page...

Last edited by Justin; 03-12-2009 at 03:22 PM.. Reason: Personal info removed...
Jubjubkikogirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:22 PM   #14
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Jubjubkikogirl
2 things:
1. That is so awesome i saw the tour and it looks so cool. I think it would be a lot easier then ebkinz users of that age group.
2. Have any of you guys noticed how now at the curio shop when you get a gem it says how much of those gems you have? I think that should be on the front page...
2. Here you go: New Gem Hunt Feature -- Arte Tells You How Many You Have! - WebkinzInsider.Com
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:36 PM   #15
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Wasn't there a limit of how many Signiature pets they were able to obtain, or am I confusing these with other Webkinz items?
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:45 PM   #16
Smanji

smanji is on a distinguished road

dO YOU KNOW WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT SIGNATURE WEBKINZ?
smanji is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:57 PM   #17
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
Wasn't there a limit of how many Signiature pets they were able to obtain, or am I confusing these with other Webkinz items?
Each tore is only aloud to buy 12 Signature Pandas. There will be a new one next month so we are unsure at this time if we will be able to order more Pandas on the second month

---------- Zameron added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by smanji
dO YOU KNOW WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT SIGNATURE WEBKINZ?
Each Signature piece will be collectors quality They will come with a Wish Token, eStore quality Pet Exclusive and a Signature series Furniture piece

Last edited by Zameron; 03-12-2009 at 03:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:03 PM   #18
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OOO, THAT sounds VERY intriguing! Kind of like an 'everyman' answer to the eStore Thank you Zameron. I am looking forward to these detailed plush and characters
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:04 PM   #19
Gift Guru

Redwings08 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Zameron
Each tore is only aloud to buy 12 Signature Pandas. There will be a new one next month so we are unsure at this time if we will be able to order more Pandas on the second month

---------- Zameron added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Each Signature piece will be collectors quality They will come with a Wish Token, eStore quality Pet Exclusive and a Signature series Furniture piece
Can you tell us what the price will be??
Redwings08 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:06 PM   #20
pinkgrl24
Lil Kinz

sarlr24 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for telling us andebkinz rockk
sarlr24 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: