Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2011, 09:57 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Ameriwade Pre-Sale of September Webkinz Affected by Shortage

so they are now coming out and SAYING there is a company planned shortage? Just when the webbies start to be quality product again, this has to happen. I guess they unloaded their 2 and 3rd tier ideas and now want to short us on the good ones.

Could explain why there are a ton of glamour gorilla and other december and january kinz still around.
dottiejean28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2011, 03:18 PM   #32
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

All of these pets are so cute! Wow the Black Cat POTM? I would've never guessed!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 05:39 PM   #33
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Seriously? Their only losing money by doing this, not making more.
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 05:46 PM   #34
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

There is only one or two stores that even get new 'Kinz in around me... and I cannot afford the crazy "limited edition" prices online...
Never even SAW some of the past month's pets.
PeaceOut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 07:01 PM   #35
gone
hehmommy40 has disabled reputation

I am so sad about this. My daughter works hard each month and looks forward to finding them and spending her earned money on these. We used to be able to get our local Hallmark to set them aside, but they have forgotten the last two months so therefore we have been forced into paying the high ripoff prices on Ebay!!

Please Ganz remember there are young ones out there that love these!!
hehmommy40 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:47 PM   #36
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I am just as unhappy about this as the rest of my fellow insider's, however, from what I have been reading this is due to a labor shortage, not an intentional gimmick. Not sure if that is accurate (here in the states we can't trust our news to tell much of the truth at all) but if it is, then I am sure Ganz must be trying to resolve the issue. If not, I am at a loss like everyone else to understand the logic behind this:

Many Plushies x $$ = $$

No Plushies x $$ = 0

I am no math champ, but I believe that about sums it up?
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 11:59 AM   #37

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
I hate to say this, but maybe folks just need to refuse to buy the limited pets and let Ganz know why we are doing that. It's hard because they are so cute, but I can't think of any other way to stop this trend. I just bought a lynx for a ridiculous price on the web, but I am going to re-think my wanting to collect all feline Webbies. It's sad though.
You are right. We need to do this.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 02:27 PM   #38
Triton is on a distinguished road

well I guess that explains why I haven't been able to find any old, new or anything in between on the shelves. I have noticed lately that the Hallmark stores don't have anything Webkinz related. I have been to about 3 of them in the last week or 2 and not a thing.

I believe my theory all along is coming true. I personally feel that Ganz has slowly been forcing everyone to go virtual and buy the online pets. Someone stated earlier that there were more online than plushie. Has anyone noticed the hundreds (literally) of virtual items that you can get and they are real awesome while the stuff in the W-shop is just ho hum and very little of it.

For those of us who refuse to be FORCED to go virtual the end of Webkinz is in sight for us.
Triton is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:50 PM   #39
Lil Kinz
webkinzrock572 is an unknown quantity at this point

ganz i am mad right now! i hate the online world when i buy a webkinz i take the code off and keep it for ebay. the plushies are so cute and if you think i am going to pay money for virtul stuff the answer is no!!!!!! you are just loosing money so dont think your so smart, well your not.lots of people like PLUSHIES im not going to waste money on online junk!! im so mad and sad

if you have a coupon they are 10 dollars but still.....

Last edited by webkinzrock572; 07-28-2011 at 10:50 PM..
webkinzrock572 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 09:07 AM   #40
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

That's sad. Maybe they think if they limit the availability of new pets people will spend their money instead on those "recycled" Adventure pets?
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: