Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2011, 10:15 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ameriwade Pre-Sale of October Webkinz to Begin Early Next Week

A new front page story has been added:

Ameriwade Pre-Sale of October Webkinz to Begin Early Next Week

Click the image to open in full size.Over the past couple of days Ganz has revealed that a Webkinz Billy Goat, Webkinz Glitzy Dragon, Webkinz Papillon Dog, and Signature Pot Bellied Pig will be coming to Webkinz World in October 2011. Today we learned that the pre-sale at Ameriwade, Webkinz Insider's Partner Store, for the October products will begin early next week, on Monday or Tuesday.

If one of the October pets has caught your eye, or if you need to pick up a Pet of the Month Black Cat or a new Adventure Park pet, please consider shopping at Ameriwade. Ameriwade features $5 flat-rate shipping to the USA and Canada, no matter how large your order is, and a portion of every sale made online at www.Amerwiade.com goes to supporting Webkinz Insider.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2011, 10:16 AM   #2
TaliaJoy18 </3
Webkinz :)

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible
aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Ameriwade Pre-Sale of October Webkinz to Begin Early Next Week

Ooh! Maybe i'll order one.
aquahusky14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:19 AM   #3
Banned
ElephantKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Ameriwade Pre-Sale of October Webkinz to Begin Early Next Week

WOO! Now I can get my hands on one of those Pot Bellied Pigs before they're all sold out!!
ElephantKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:35 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Wow! I hope this means that Robert and other merchants like him aren't being shortchanged by "limited" pets!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:37 AM   #5
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

does this mean there are no limits to the orders this month?
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:13 AM   #6
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
Wow! I hope this means that Robert and other merchants like him aren't being shortchanged by "limited" pets!
View Post Originally Posted by lemony
does this mean there are no limits to the orders this month?
I spoke with Robert this morning. He won't know the amounts until Monday or Tuesday.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:14 AM   #7
queenmissy6 has disabled reputation

I'm at my limit of buying webkinz. I'm gonna pass.
queenmissy6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:18 AM   #8
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

I love Ameriwade! I won't be getting anything for a while though, but in the past I've gotten a Clover Puppy, and a Ginger Cat from Ameriwade!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:31 AM   #9
Forever

Dutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talent

They need to make better and cuter webkinz. I have not seen one I like in a long time.
Dutdedo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:02 PM   #10

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I really hope the pets aren't limited.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: