Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2011, 05:17 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Ameriwade Pre-Sale of October Webkinz Affected by Shortage

I was really disappointed to see that they are limited again. I was hoping to see that they aren't limited anymore. I hope they stop soon. This is getting ridiculous.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2011, 05:26 PM   #12
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

From their side, making less pets means a larger percentage of them sells so they don't have a bunch of old inventory left over no one wants anymore which increases their profits/decreases their losses. I don't think they'll be changing it anytime soon.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 06:01 PM   #13
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

thanks for the update
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 01:23 AM   #14
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
From their side, making less pets means a larger percentage of them sells so they don't have a bunch of old inventory left over no one wants anymore which increases their profits/decreases their losses. I don't think they'll be changing it anytime soon.
YOU GOT IT POOBEARS............. sadly, yu got it. they always kept us scrambling to get stuff and now they are making most pets rare ---so they are not hurting....... we are. we who collect them and used to find enjoyment in doing so............ its very sad to me. ganz will never do what decreases their profits and ability to be greedy..................i wish another company had been blessed to get this idea rather than this one.

i am so grateful to robert for carrying what he can , its my only way to get any anymore as the stores by me no longer trust ganz or want to work with them. i knew the story wasnt true they told us and the retailersand justin that they miscalculated for the summer pets........ i knew it was untrue. i knew this would be their new model when i saw the new packaging.

thanks robert
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 06:56 AM   #15
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I think this is very sad.
Ganz please give kind companies like Ameriwade to actually sell those regular kinz.
It is getting ridiculous every month,
I love the Pink Punch Cheeky Dog though.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 11:05 AM   #16
cupcake4446

cupcake4446 is on a distinguished road

Another shortage of webkinz....
cupcake4446 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 07:04 PM   #17

2003CHESTER is an unknown quantity at this point

Losing interest here in South Texas because we aren't able to get the new Webkinz. I love my kids.......
2003CHESTER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 09:12 PM   #18
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I don't buy as much either, disappointing that some of the plushes are hard to get. Oh well, I can always find something else to spend my money on.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 01:06 AM   #19
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

im sorry everybody........... it really is very very sad. ill say it again, i wish another company was blessed with this idea of ww. i know id be having a ton of fun right now................
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:07 AM   #20

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

This sure doesn't seem like it's going to end any time soon. Wouldn't surprise me if this is their new way doing business, permanently. It's a real shame, I think most of us are getting a bit tired of it too.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: