Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-23-2010, 06:29 PM   #21
I love giraffes!
Webkinz :)

ginagiraffe is a jewel in the roughginagiraffe is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs down Re: Ameriwade Pre-Sale for October 2010 Pets Starts Friday

I honestly think that all of october's pets aren't very cute. I think September's are cuter
ginagiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2010, 06:31 PM   #22
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default Re: Ameriwade Pre-Sale for October 2010 Pets Starts Friday

omg i just screamed at the top of my lungs the snowy owl is adorable i love snowy owls i have a build a bear snowy owl and a shing star snowy owl and soon o complete my collection a webkiz snowy owl eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 06:33 PM   #23
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!

WI Subscriber

The Snowy Owl will be mine!!

Chipmunk and Cougar are maybes for me, depending on PSI.

Not a huge fan of the others, and I am utterly baffled as to why they made a "fantasy" peacock before making a realistic one. It's a shame, because I would have been all over a realistic one!
ohseven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 06:36 PM   #24
Loves her...

xmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talent

aghh im soo excited!! i definitely want the hound, peacock, and snowy owl now if i could just find a grey owl, they could be have a hoot together. Im not 100% sure about the siggie chipmunk depends on its iitems and everything, but probably gonna get him. btw does anybody else think that the chipmunk looks like a siggie squirrel? thats what i thought when the images were first leaked cause of his tail, but still cute <3
xmaryxmayhemx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 06:37 PM   #25
KJSDOLPHIN ~

taylor-fearless has a spectacular aura about

I need the snowy owl! It looks just like headwig
taylor-fearless is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 06:38 PM   #26

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

Rats. Series 2 hamsters so soon? My family is getting all of them and I only have enough for 1 right now. Ugh.
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 06:56 PM   #27

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

Eep! I'm totally getting the cougar. It's adorable and the cougar was one of my old school's mascot (actually it was a moutain lion but cougar and mountain lion are same thing) Can't wait to get it.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 06:57 PM   #28

Mihoshi is an unknown quantity at this point

The wombat is mine. Wombats are cute and fat, and this plush looks like that got that down pat! I saw a wombat at a zoo in Australia and I wanted to steal him and take him home with me LOL.

I'm going to put the Snowy Owl and Hound Dog on my wishlist, but won't buy them myself.
Mihoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:01 PM   #29

gorillaman567 is on a distinguished road

That hound dog is really a basset hound! Duh!
gorillaman567 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:05 PM   #30
JapenesFlower

angelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. But is it just seemsl ately that Ganz is making the webkinz not look like webkinz. . That basset hound and peacock look nothing like webkinz. Ah, maybe I'm just picky.
angelpup13 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: