Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2011, 08:14 AM   #61
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ameriwade Pre-sale of November Webkinz to Begin Sept. 26

Those are all very cute. My kids love dogs and horses, so they'll probably be asking for one of these
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2011, 12:05 PM   #62

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

So, are they not limited this month?
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:05 PM   #63
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ameriwade Pre-sale of November Webkinz to Begin Sept. 26

Thanx FIA for this update.

Hopefully, there will be no limited pets this time. I'm going to get my Labradoodle from Ameriwade.

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 10:54 AM   #64
Call me Kpoo :)

kpoo97addme will become famous soon enough

Oh sure. Make a mutt dog they already have a signature of before thinking about making a REAL BREED. Such as Pembroke welsh Corgi, American akita, Tibetan Mastiff, Boxer, Pomeranian, or even a Great Dane!!!!!!!

But the Pointer is adorable I have to say.
kpoo97addme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:56 PM   #65
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
So, are they not limited this month?
Still Limited. I can get more then last Month but way less then I could in March or before..

Robert
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:12 PM   #66

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Aw, that stinks. Why must Ganz do this? Why?
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:46 PM   #67

PikachuQueen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG i totally want the labradoodle (:
PikachuQueen1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:56 AM   #68
31JORD1996

31JORD1996 is on a distinguished road

OMGosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The German Shorthaired Pointer finally arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have three of my own and they look almost identical!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!! Wonder what the item willl be like?? (and by the way it is definately NOT a terrier!!!!!!! My dogs are HUGE so...)
31JORD1996 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:24 PM   #69
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I wonder if the Yeti will walk upright like it should. I hope it wouldn't walk like a gorilla or monkey.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 08:46 AM   #70
ChickenWaffle95

Smile Pre sale of november webkinz 2011

I'd love to get that signature German pointer. It's so cute.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: