Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2011, 08:07 AM   #41
Go XYZ!
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ameriwade Pre-sale of November Webkinz to Begin Sept. 26

How cute! I like them all, especially the German Short-Haired Pointer!

Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2011, 08:24 AM   #42

Anime Lover will become famous soon enough

Post Re: Ameriwade Pre-sale of November Webkinz to Begin Sept. 26

Labradoodle- It's ok...... I like the Signature one better.
Bull Terrier- I'll skip this one.
Snow Yet- YEEEESSSSSSS! I'VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF THIS PET!
Signature German Shorthaired Pointer- ........Nah.
Anime Lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:57 AM   #43

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Ok not feeling the labradoodle. Not sure on the bull terrier. Ugh! Definately do not like the yeti! Not sure on that signature dog.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:17 AM   #44
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Orca12296
PLEASE tell me Ganz is not shortening all orders for the month of November!! I have to have the Yeti and the Pointer!!
Dealers can get more of the November Webkinz then they could the Oct but we are still on 1/3 of what we could order in March or before.

Robert
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:47 PM   #45
Lydialovebj

Bj-Lydia is on a distinguished road

I love all of them, except the labradoodle, he's not very impresive
Bj-Lydia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:17 PM   #46

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by HollyshineISmad
WHAT?!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!! THREE dogs and not a single cat? UGH!!!!! WHO AGREES WITH ME THAT THEY SHOULD MAKE AT LEAST A LITTLE LESS DOGS? Like one a month, not make almost the whole batch dogs?
I like cats too. I wish there was more cats too like a balance or one of each. Maybe December will have more cats?

Oh maybe consider becoming a member of WI
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:31 PM   #47
sonja54321

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

Fantastic! I love the Signiture pointer, it is actually quite realistic! The Bull Terrier and Labradoodle are great additions too! Did you know that their are over 200 dog breeds? Wouldn't it be wonderfull if ganz cold make them all? Boy, would my house be large then.

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
awesome thanks! the snow yeti is so awesome i want him and the bull terrior looks pretty cool, it reminds me of the dog from toy story the one sid owned i forget his name, maybe buster? anyway thanks again
I know that in The Incredible Journey one of the main characters is a Bull Terrier.
Tagets dog is a bull terrier aswell. I'm actually not a huge fan of the breed but they can be very sweet.

Last edited by labradorian; 09-26-2011 at 03:31 PM..
labradorian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:47 PM   #48
Diabetes Awareness!

buts2 has a spectacular aura about

I love the yeti. Cool idea... the PSI should be awesome!
buts2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:58 PM   #49
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Love the new pets!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:23 PM   #50

Flaparoos is a jewel in the roughFlaparoos is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

Ameriwade Pre-sale of November Webkinz to Begin Sept. 26

Click the image to open in full size.
Thank you to our friends at Ameriwade we can now tell all of our readers which Webkinz will be Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.released for November 2011. Shown above are the Labradoodle, Bull Terrier, Snow Yet, and Signature German Shorthaired Pointer. You may remember that we got a sneak peek at the Labradoodle and Bull Terrier in the Webkinz TV commercial that debuted earlier this Summer.

All four of these pets will be available for pre-sale on Ameriwade's website starting on Monday, September 26. Remember, Ameriwade reatures $5-flat rate shipping to the USA and Canada, no matter how large your order is, and a portion of every sale made online at www.Ameriwade.com goes to supporting Webkinz Insider.
Excuse my mistake.. I love the new Terrier.

Its super adorable, I will be pre-ordering it..

I am super glad that WI has paired with Ameriwade,
making it easy to purchase webkinz.
Flaparoos is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: