Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #11
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Default Re: Ameriwade Pre-sale of November Webkinz to Begin Sept. 26

awesome thanks! the snow yeti is so awesome i want him and the bull terrior looks pretty cool, it reminds me of the dog from toy story the one sid owned i forget his name, maybe buster? anyway thanks again
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2011, 05:54 PM   #12
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I'll add the snow yeti to my planned Webkinz.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 06:02 PM   #13
Gift Guru

doggierule has disabled reputation

The German Shorthaired Pointer is adorable! I was hoping they'd make that breed.
doggierule is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 06:03 PM   #14
HollyshineISmad

Thumbs down Re: Ameriwade Pre-sale of November Webkinz to Begin Sept. 26

WHAT?!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!! THREE dogs and not a single cat? UGH!!!!! WHO AGREES WITH ME THAT THEY SHOULD MAKE AT LEAST A LITTLE LESS DOGS? Like one a month, not make almost the whole batch dogs?
Old 09-25-2011, 06:03 PM   #15
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Wowl! I love all the webkinz dogs for November! Thank you for the info FIA!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 06:09 PM   #16
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

First off: THANK YOU FIA! I LOVE THESE SO MUCH!! I know what is on my Xmas list I love the snow Yeti
kpk4803 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 06:12 PM   #17
Luke is a

RaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to behold

YAY!!!!!!! i <3 LABRADOODLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a proud owner of 2 real labradoodles
RaisedByWolves is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 06:20 PM   #18
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I LOVE that Yeti! I need that yeti!! I hope I can find that one, how cool!!!
The German shorthaired Pointer is such a beautiful dog, the plush looks so cute. That is another one i'll have to look for. Yay for new webbies!
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 06:27 PM   #19
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

German short haired pointer *faints*

I know what I'm asking for for the holidays
webkinzlover400 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 06:27 PM   #20
furryfeather75 is on a distinguished road

No offense but, the snow Yeti looks like it is ugly and has a disease. The bull terrier is ok, but reminds me off a cross-eye dog, which is better the the yeti. The labradoodle is very cute but I ran out of room on my Xmas list 'cause I just put the fox because I heard it would be added to Adventure park, and then the German pointer which is SO adorable!!! I already have the Reindeer, and I ran out of room on my webkinz only Santa letter.
furryfeather75 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: