Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-27-2011, 12:55 AM   #21
I'm RoCkIn' with the
Webkinz :)

starshine806 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ameriwade Pre-Sale of March 2011 Webkinz Has Begun!

Sweet!
starshine806 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2011, 01:28 AM   #22
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

A lot of very cute pets...I so like the Hippo..but will not go out of my way or pay more to get this pet...I just don't know..Ganz..what are you thinking...lots of members like this pet but are tired of sending way too much gas money and cash to find the newer and rarer pets...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 06:05 AM   #23
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

So hard to choose which one to buy!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:22 PM   #24
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I've placed my order..includes gifts for myself and the kids for Valentines, I very much would love the hippo..I love her virtual pic, and her pet item is pretty darn cute too!! Good luck to all!!
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 02:41 PM   #25
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Thanks FIA
These pets are so cute. I hope to get that hippo!
Cheesy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:06 PM   #26

MsBirdyFan12 is on a distinguished road

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THAT HIPPO IM OBSESSED I LOVE PURPLE AND PEACE SIGNS ITS PERFECT FOR ME

Haizel
MsBirdyFan12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 01:09 PM   #27

Theresa <3 is on a distinguished road

Default Hippie Hippo Rare?

Hi guys!!!!!!!! I LOVE the hippie hippo!!! I've also heard that the hippie hippo is rare. Is it rare and how rare is it? I've also heard that there will only be 3 IN STORES!!! It worries me cuz i don't think i will get it. Plus, I don't think there should be only three in stores!! Should be at least 6!! So are these rumors true???? Thnx for da ppl who anwsered
Theresa <3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 01:16 PM   #28
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Hippie Hippo Rare?

Hey there. Welcome to WI! The hippie hippo is a limited availability pet, meaning not many are given to stores that sell webkinz. The rumors about there being only 3 per store are true. Ameriwade only ended up with 3, in which they are holding a contest. The contest is that if you order webkinz from their site, they will enter your name in a draw for 1 of 3 hippie hippos. I would also love to get this pet, it is very cute! If you check ebay, they are selling them for around $80 (Which I think is a little much)
Cheesy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 01:37 AM   #29

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Default Re: Hippie Hippo Rare?

I don't like this. Only giving 3 to a store encourages retailers to keep them for themselves, family and friends (even though this means we probably won't get one it is understandable from a retailers perspective of being a perk of putting up with Gantz's poor retailer relationship). What I think is the terrible part are all the retailers putting them on ebay and scalping them. I've been a great customer to a couple of retailers and they keep telling me to call back to see if they will have them in and for sale on March 1st. I don't like being put in the position where I feel like I'm begging for a webkinz and this will happen everytime they put out a limited edition like this. I feel like I'm bothering the employees and they are thinking this "crazy old lady" I wish she would quit calling and stopping in and asking, but I know if I don't keep asking then I won't get one (which I probably won't anyway since there's only 3 and I'm sure family and friends come first). I don't like that Gantz put us in this position and it will keep happening. They need to think of a more fair way to distribute these limited edition webkinz. I think it's great that Ameriwade is drawing from customers that bought from them this month! I'm not a customer but what a thoughtful way to do business. That's my rant and my opinion, thanks for listening .

Last edited by Doggyfan; 02-27-2011 at 01:40 AM..
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: