Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2011, 05:49 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Default Re: Ameriwade Pre-Sale of March 2011 Webkinz Has Begun!

Cool I really hope our stores have the Lamb or Bunny soon!
Delilah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2011, 09:16 PM   #12
Webkinz :)
p11j4 is an unknown quantity at this point

What??? I need that!!!!!!
p11j4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:20 PM   #13
Antarctica 2009

Post Re: Ameriwade Pre-Sale of March 2011 Webkinz Has Begun!

My opinion of the March 2011 Webkinz:
Fleecy Sheep: Mmm..................... Nah! My friend likes it though! She said that she LOVES the sheep!
Angora Bunny: OMG! I'm in LOVE with bunnies! I'm going to ask this one for Easter for sure!
King Charles Spaniel: Never really liked this breed. Looks like the Springer Spaniel online.
Sugarplum Cheeky Monkey: Finally! A monkey I can love! I don't like the Webkinz monkies or the Cheeky Monkey!
Small Signature Black Lab: SO CUTE! One of my favorite Small Signatures so far! I'll name her Midnight!
Signature Koala: Again..... SO CUTE! A Signature marsupial! Finally! I'll name her after a friend, Kaitlynne!
Signature Endangered Red Panda: I'm not a big fan of pandas, but I have a friend who likes Webkinz and pandas!
Hippie Hippo: LOVE THIS PET! I'll name her after a friend who was once a hippie for Halloween once!
Old 01-24-2011, 03:53 AM   #14

FreeStyle is on a distinguished road

I really need the purple hippo!!
FreeStyle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:15 AM   #15
Unregistered

Smile Re: Ameriwade Pre-Sale of March 2011 Webkinz Has Begun!

I LOVE the spaniel. Yes the 'exclusive' pets are frustrating to me too...
Old 01-24-2011, 08:00 AM   #16

buts is on a distinguished road

Ooh, I love the signature koala! I already have the koala kinzklip, li'lkinz koala, regular koala, and soon I can add a signature koala to my Webkinz collection! SWEEEET! I also like the signature blaack lab. It's just that signatures are so expensive and I'm not the richest family. I know signatures are awesome, but they're too expenive!
buts is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:20 PM   #17
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

WHEEE!!!!! My DD will absolutely NEED the Sugarplum Cheeky Monkey!!!! WOOT!!!!

It looks ADORABLE!!!
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:01 PM   #18
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Yeah thats great!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:16 PM   #19
Haters gonna hate

Ivan is a name known to allIvan is a name known to allIvan is a name known to all

even though i'm a boy, I have to get that hippo!

View Post Originally Posted by buts
Ooh, I love the signature koala! I already have the koala kinzklip, li'lkinz koala, regular koala, and soon I can add a signature koala to my Webkinz collection! SWEEEET! I also like the signature blaack lab. It's just that signatures are so expensive and I'm not the richest family. I know signatures are awesome, but they're too expenive!
I feel the same way!
Ivan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:55 AM   #20
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i love love love all them except the sheep, its kind of gross, i might buy it anyways lol
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: