Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 11:27 AM   #61
kimmyswirls12
Webkinz :)

xkrazy4kinzx is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Ameriwade Pre-Sale for April 2010 Webkinz Starts Monday Afternoon

I just think the Webkinz Donkey and the Webkinz Signiture Short Haired Yorkie... are just plain AdOrAbLe <333 Does anyone else have favorites?
xkrazy4kinzx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2010, 11:37 AM   #62
shugar7

shugar is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ameriwade Pre-Sale for April 2010 Webkinz Starts Monday Afternoon

I Like the small signature fox and the Short haired yorkie the others are kind of ugly but its just a opinion. Ganz has been making a lot of glittering and rainbow pets lately though
shugar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:28 PM   #63
kellyld159

kellyl96 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: Ameriwade Pre-Sale for April 2010 Webkinz Starts Monday Afternoon

wow! the signature yorkie is so much adorable online that i would think! (:
kellyl96 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:07 PM   #64
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ameriwade Pre-Sale for April 2010 Webkinz Plushies Starts February 22nd

View Post Originally Posted by splish-splash
3 signatures is too much. thats about 75 dollars mom doenst have each month, because i collect them. i think the fact of 3 is redictlious. jeez, ganz what you do to us!!
True. It would cost a lot to buy all three. But the Small Signatures are only like $18. I have no clue how much the Endangered Sig.s cost. If anyone knows please let me know. I plan on getting the Beagle and the Bengal Tiger!
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:23 PM   #65
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

I only really like the donkey
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:12 PM   #66
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

can't wait till they come out, my friend says that ganz is making another samoyed? i don't know if it will though, she wsays its a new e-store pet, i don't know though lol

i can't wait to buy them with my money!
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:21 PM   #67
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

Um... I kno this is supposed to be about april pet but WHERE'S tHE FERRET?!?!?!? As far as i can tell Ameriwade is not selling it... I have been lookin forward to this pet forever and now i cant get it? :_-(
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:22 PM   #68
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

there all cute except 4 the donkey and the warthog LOL and the elephant.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:50 PM   #69

zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider
zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider

I love unusaul Webkins, so my vote is for the Donkey & the Warthog, and the Ferret.
I too have been waiting a long time for this one.
I used to have 6 ferrets.
zenta7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:01 PM   #70
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by zenta7
I love unusaul Webkins, so my vote is for the Donkey & the Warthog, and the Ferret.
I too have been waiting a long time for this one.
I used to have 6 ferrets.
Unless u already ordered ur ferret u may have trouble finding unless u go to ebay... I saw someone mention someone about this the other day and now i have seen that it is true... All of my regular store have said that they are not goin to be gettin any...
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: