Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2010, 07:57 AM   #41
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Default Re: So Close!!!!!

I'm not sure what guy you're talking about, but hopefully your mom will give into Sunday!
CalleyCo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2010, 10:18 AM   #42
Webkinz :)

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ameriwade Following Webkinz Tour Van to California State Fair!

I really want to go....
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:54 AM   #43

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Doesn't affect me.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:22 PM   #44

loviewolfy is on a distinguished road

UGHHHH!! We were just there at the State Fair this past Saturday (the 17th) it would have been a great treat to see the Ameriwade person there!!! so, we'll miss our pin because we're some 75 miles away from Sacramento and can't go back!But best of luck to all our Webkinz friends who'll go this weeeked,
and yes, the Webkinz guys are giving away a lot of goodies because most of the games to be played were at the van, and they got placed indoors, so when you play the Wheel of Wow you get extra prizes! So far we got clothes, lipgloss, the CD, trading cards, bookmarks and figurines and lots of pets to choose from at $5.00
Have a great time!!!
loviewolfy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:43 PM   #45
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Oh cool! I hope I can go that day!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:13 AM   #46
kwgriffi is on a distinguished road

Oh Man... I really wish Sacramento wasn't so far away...
kwgriffi is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:49 AM   #47
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

We went to the CA state fair yesterday and went right to the Webkinz booth first! The two guys there were super nice. They gave us each a van code card (so we have 3!!) and they gave my daughter stickers, lip gloss, a kinzclip, a figurine and pack of trading cards. They were very generous! They told us they were only given a small both and had to leave the Webkinz van out in the parking lot. They also couldn't fit all their games in the spot they were given, so there were no games to play, sadly. Instead, they just gave everyone extra prizes! My daughter was soooooo excited anyway! Anyway, we hunted down the van. It was parked outside the kid zone in the parking lot. We took pictures of it, too. It was such a treat to have them at the fair! We haven't gone for several years but my daughter wanting to go see the Webkinz guys drew us there.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:59 AM   #48

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by joshgrobanfan
We went to the CA state fair yesterday and went right to the Webkinz booth first! The two guys there were super nice. They gave us each a van code card (so we have 3!!) and they gave my daughter stickers, lip gloss, a kinzclip, a figurine and pack of trading cards. They were very generous! They told us they were only given a small both and had to leave the Webkinz van out in the parking lot. They also couldn't fit all their games in the spot they were given, so there were no games to play, sadly. Instead, they just gave everyone extra prizes! My daughter was soooooo excited anyway! Anyway, we hunted down the van. It was parked outside the kid zone in the parking lot. We took pictures of it, too. It was such a treat to have them at the fair! We haven't gone for several years but my daughter wanting to go see the Webkinz guys drew us there.
If I am able to go back to the fair on Sunday I will have to go find the van, it would be fun to see it. There was so much space given to the Chevy area -- and not much stuff there at all. I think they should have let Webkinz set up there -- right near the fountain across from the main entrance. At least that is where I think they deserve to be! But I am addicted so my opinion is not unbiased.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:11 PM   #49
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
If I am able to go back to the fair on Sunday I will have to go find the van, it would be fun to see it. There was so much space given to the Chevy area -- and not much stuff there at all. I think they should have let Webkinz set up there -- right near the fountain across from the main entrance. At least that is where I think they deserve to be! But I am addicted so my opinion is not unbiased.
Definitely! I think if they could have had the van there and then their setup in front of it, that would have had a really big impact. The van is so big and flashy that people would have been "hey, what's that?!" and gone and checked it out. They might have created even new Webkinz fans. At least their setup was right inside one of the doors and on the corner rather than in the middle of all the vendors and hard to find. But it sure was a small space. It was so fun! Wish I could go back! Fried twinkies!! Yum.

Here are some pictures of the van we took. It was in the parking lot outside of the kids zone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWebkinz Van.jpg (64.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpgWebkinz Van2.jpg (70.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpgWebkinz Van3.jpg (69.6 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by joshgrobanfan; 07-23-2010 at 01:11 PM..
joshgrobanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 10:49 AM   #50

revlonrose is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: Ameriwade Following Webkinz Tour Van to California State Fair!

I hope the next time the van heads out it goes to the other states that it won't be visiting this time.
revlonrose is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*magic*, californiagirls, summer camp graphics!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: